PDA

View Full Version : VOTE for ED AYCOCK

W Knight
07-26-2006, 02:47 PM
RETRIEVER HALL OF FAME ELECTIONS

NOMINATIONS: All members of the retriever fraternity have the privilege of nominating 2 dogs (must be deceased) and 2 people (living or deceased) to the Retriever Hall of Fame (RHOF).
NOMINATING DOGS. Evaluate records of performance in the field and as a sire/dam.
NOMINATING PEOPLE: Consider significant contributions over and extended period of time. Nominee should be (or have been) active in several of the following capacities; club officer or official: owner; judge; breeder; handler; or patron. Top 6 nominees in each category will be submitted to members of the Election Committee (EC) who may vote for 2 dogs and 2 people. Nominees receiving the most votes will be considered elected to the RHOF and inducted in February.

NOMINATIONS TO THE RETRIEVER HALL OF FAME (RHOF) DOGS MUST BE DECEASED.

1. __________________________________________________ _________

2. __________________________________________________ _________

PEOPLE (LIVING OR DECEASED)

1. ED AYCOCK DVM

2. __________________________________________________ _________

SIGNITURE: ___________________________

PRINT NAME: _________________________

Submit To: RHOF ? 121 Main St. ? Boise, Idaho 83702 PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1ST

(( Highlight the letter portion of this post and print it out, use selection. Then Cut off the any reference to rtf ))

W Knight
07-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Ed ran his 1st AKC licensed field trial March 1971

He has judged more than 50 all-age stakes

He competed in 13 Nationals

Has competed with 7 different titled dogs, AFC I'd Rather Be Lucky, FC-AFC Honcho's Harvey Hipockets, FC-AFC Trumarc's Hot Pursuit, FC-AFC Trumarc's Ziparoo, AFC Candlewood's Ms Costalot, AFC Trumarc's Welterweight, FC-AFC Trumarc's Lean Cuisine

Co-Chief Marshall 1988 National Open, Co-Chief Marshall 1991 National
Amateur, Chairman National Open 1996, past President of the National
Retriever Club, Advisor to National Retriever Club and National Amateur
Retriever Club regarding AKC Canine Health Foundation, additional National jobs, 1984 National Retriever Championship Chairman of the Steward's Committee, 2004 National Retriever Championship Co-Captain of the Guns

Chairman of the North Texas Retriever Club field trial October 1974 to April

Is anyone more deserving of the Honor of being installed in the RETRIEVER HALL OF FAME.?

Franco
07-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Verdell, who is in there now?

I may want to nominate Bob Kennon along with Ed, unless he is already in there. If he is, then maybe I'll nominate Jerry instead. :wink:

EdA
07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
I may want to nominate Bob Kennon :
surprisingly Bob is not and SHOULD BE, as should Mike Flannery, John Trzepacz, and Averell Harriman

Franco
07-26-2006, 04:38 PM
I may want to nominate Bob Kennon :
surprisingly Bob is not and SHOULD BE, as should Mike Flannery, John Trzepacz, and Averell Harriman

Good, then I'll nominate the both of y'all. Bob still tosses a pretty good dead duck for being such an old hoot. :wink:

Verdell, I need an address of where to mail to.

EdA
07-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Verdell, I need an address of where to mail to.
RHOF ? 121 Main St. ? Boise, Idaho 83702 PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1ST

Angelina Jolie Regards, :wink:

K G
07-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Angelina Jolie Regards,

Talk about a future hall o' famer.....what kind of dogs does she run? :shock:

Leavin' the punchline wide open regards,

kg

Franco
07-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Angelina Jolie Regards, :wink:

And believe me, they are real! 8)