PDA

View Full Version : Northern Utah FT

stevelow
07-29-2006, 07:12 AM
Any news?

dogcommand
07-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Still nothing! I do know that my dog made it into the 4th series of the qual but my contact hasn't called since this morning. Communications from that area are just about nil.

orcamom1
07-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Steve: this is my first time on the site thus I hope I am doing this correctly. I too am interested in the Qual at Northern Utah. Would appreciate hearing anything about placements and jams. Thank you

Russ Lain
07-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey Janet, the Chipsters doing well I see from your post. I haven't heard a word, so I'm just sittin and waiting. If I hear anything tonight I'll e-mail you.

Welcome to the site Marilyn. What's your dogs name in case I talk with the guys tonight.

Go Chip Go Iceman

Russ

orcamom1
07-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Russ & Steve: should I just be clicking email to respond to you or is this the correct way (Post reply?). My dog's name is Ryco's Mile Marker (handler Eric Fangsrud). Sittin & waiting as well is Washington State.

dogcommand
07-30-2006, 11:16 AM
OK, got som very spotty news from Utah.

First: Russ, Ice is looking good so far and is going into the third.

Qual Results

1st Millforce on a Roll (Lucky) handled by Rob Erhardt (TEAM GUNZER!)
2nd Two Steps No. 99 , Bill Schrader
3rd Burgundy'sSmokinJoe Nightwind , Bill Totten
4th Hawkeye's Red Rock , Patsy Martin
RJ Ryco Mile Marker , Eric Fangsrud
JAMS:
Belle (#1) Handled by Rob Erhardt (TEAM GUNZER)
Darby (#21)Handled by Rob Erhardt
Chip (#16) Janet Olson owner handled by Rob Erhardt :D :D :D :D
Connie (#6) Nancy White owner handler
Firemark Case Harden Steel (7) Sharon Hakrider
Sunshine Sally Forth (17) Steve Parker

41 dogs started, 19 dogs were brought back after the first and second series. 13 went into the 4th series and 11 finished.

YEA Chipper!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Russ Lain
07-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Hey Janet,

Thanks for the update and congradulations on Chips performance. I still haven't heard from the guys.

Russ

dogcommand
07-30-2006, 01:45 PM
I corrected my earlier post so that now shows the results of the Qual in total. See above. If I get any other results, I'll post again later.

Kris Hunt
07-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Derby results, third hand :)

1st Joe Taylor with Lilly
2nd Rob Erhart but do not know what dog
3rd Bill McKnight with Molly
4th John Payne with Davis
RJ Mike Heard with Thunder

Jams??

Kris

Russ Lain
07-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Well just heard the bad news. My "Iceman" didn't get Blue!! But he did get his second Red!! Yahoo Yippy Hy Oh!! He now has 11 points to qualify for the Derby List!!

Russ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kristie Wilder
07-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Well just heard the bad news. My "Iceman" didn't get Blue!! But he did get his second Red!! Yahoo Yippy Hy Oh!! He now has 11 points to qualify for the Derby List!!

Russ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not too shabby! Congrats to you and Karl! Go puppy-ice GO!

stevelow
07-30-2006, 06:09 PM
Congratulations to Rob Erhardt on the Qual win, three Qual Jams, and a Derby Second with Russ Lain's Ice.

Congratulations to the owners too, especially Janet and Russ!!!

CCR
07-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Congratulations to Russ Lain and Waterdog's Wingman "ICE" for the second place derby finish and having points to qualify for the derby list!!! :D Lexxy sends her congrats, too....and says...Way to go, son :!: We are so proud of Ice, Russ and Team Gunzer for their accomplishments!
Louann :D :D :D

K92line
07-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Actually, you can credit Team Gunzer with another jam in the Q. I have been up training with Karl, Rob and the rest of team Gunzer or the past month. I can absolutely credit their wonderful training with our Qual jam this past weekend and a third at the Butte Q two weekends ago.

Russ, just thrilled for you that Ice took that second and made the national Derby list.

Janet, Chip was awesome, did we mention that in the first series he stepped on the difficult triple and lined the blind.

Nancy

Russ Lain
07-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Hey Nancy,

How are you on the net and the cells don't work? Glad to hear the little Flying Nun jammed the qual, she's sure a sweety. And the Chipster as well, I know Janet is thrilled. Thanks for your rooting for the "Iceman", I'm thyrilled also. Take care and see ya in Sept!!

Russ

dogcommand
07-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Any Open or Am results?????

John Schmidt
07-31-2006, 01:01 PM
Am Results

1. Wayne Bleazard -- UFO
2. Bill McKnight -- Biscuit (2 yr old dog)
3. Jim Smith -- Mick
4. John Pampy -- Forgot the dog's name

10 Jams

Open

1. Bill Fruehling -- Shaq
3. Bill McKnight -- Ham

Don't recall the other places

gmhr1
08-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Does anyone know the placements in the open
Thanks cindy

dogcommand
08-02-2006, 10:32 AM
Results are now available on Entry Express!

stevelow
08-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Congratulations to Karl Gunzer and Rob Erhardt on the Open 2nd on Sundown, the Qual win on Lucky and the Derby 2nd on Russ Lain's Ice. Also several jams including Janet's Chip.

mpage
08-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Way to go! also congrats to the McKnights.