PDA

View Full Version : InDucky HRC Hunt Test Sept. 16th-17th

Bad Bob
08-06-2006, 10:01 PM
The InDucky HRC hunt Test will be on Sept. 16th and the 17th. The hunt test will take place in Deputy, Indiana. Deputy is located about 15 min. east of I-65 (close to Hardy Lake), about 45 min north of Louisville KY, and about 2 hours south of Indy.

The premium is out and ready to go !!!

For futher info., you can contact myself.

Bob Morton
InDucky HRC - President

greenhead75@hotmail.com

wetdawg
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
We'll be taking advance entries until Sep 5th, or until the flights reach maximum dog numbers (50 Std, 40 Sea, 50 in dbl Fin).

So get those entries in.
You can also download the premium off of our website.
Http://www.induckyhrc.us

See you at the HUNT! :shock:

Bad Bob
08-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Thanks Wetdawg for post the clubs web site !!

There is still time to get the premiums sent in !!

InDucky HRC hunt test - September 16th and 17th

wetdawg
08-30-2006, 08:12 AM
Hi gang! Just to entice you a little more...
Bob got one of the local caterers to do a complete BBQ off of his cooker for our Banquet Saturday night at the Day's Inn in Scottsburg - no store bought food here, plenty of drinks, and a bar tended by a bartender.

We sincerely appreciate the support provided by:
Purina
Zink Calls
Tri*tronics
Dogs Afield
NWTF
DU
Sport Dog Collars
Zinger Winger
Applebee's
It's going to be a blast!
See you there!
Mike
http://www.induckyhrc.us/fallhunt2006.html

wetdawg
09-08-2006, 11:09 PM
At all levels. Now that advance entries closed, we're dotting our "i's" and crossing our "t's", there are open flights at Started, Seasoned and Finished.
We know we will have walk-in's on Saturday and Sunday, but if you will notify us in advance, doing the paperwork that morning will go much faster...and insure that we have everything (and everyone hee-hee Melinda), that we need.
Thanks to all.
Mike

Bad Bob
09-12-2006, 03:18 AM
A special thanks also goes out to Armidillo Foam for supporting our hunt test !!

Thanks Forrest !!