PDA

View Full Version : Ouachita Entries Close Tonight!

Franco
09-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Entries close tonight. Trail the weekend of Oct 6-8.

2nd Annual "Run With Da Big Dogs Or Stay On The Porch" Field Trial, Open and Amateur Only.

In the Open, we only have two Pros entered, never heard of either one! Ams this is a good opportunity for some easy pickins'!

In the Amateur, we have a bunch of handlers I've never heard of. I think they may all be beginners. In fact, I don't know any of them.

:wink:

Enter via EntryExpress.net

Ouachita FT at the Labeau All-Age Field Trial Grounds, 20 miles north of Opelousas, La.

K G
09-26-2006, 07:15 PM
In the Open, we only have two Pros entered, never heard of either one! Ams this is a good opportunity for some easy pickins'!

Can't wait 'til Smith reads this..... :lol:

kg

Franco
09-26-2006, 08:33 PM

Can't wait 'til Smith reads this..... :lol:

kg

Yea, a little bird has already told him! :D

Farmer has split his truck and sending 11 dogs with his Cajun-American assistant. We are going to load up the Boudin with a lot of hot sauce when he gets here.

So far, twice as many dog as last year. I think a lot of it has to do with the judges and the fantastic trial grounds.

See ya in da spillway this weekend! :wink:

K G
09-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Right now (9:40pm esdt) you're at 51 dogs in the Open. I think it has to do with having Lone Star on one side of you and Chattanooga on the other.

We'll all have manageable numbers and not lose money (hopefully....).

Competing trials are a good thing regards,:D

kg :wink:

Howard N
09-26-2006, 10:09 PM
10:08 pm Eastern 51 in the open. Still a pretty nice number.

goosecaller
09-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Mr Booty,

Looks like Ryan (Cajun-American as you call him) :wink: has a good line up of good dogs! Your "run with the dogs or stay on the porch" sounds like a pretty good challenge! Don't sing it...bring it! :lol:
Farmer's assistant huh? I think Ryan is bringing a broom with him and I don't think he will be sweeping the porch! Fire up that crawdad boil and good luck my friend. :wink:
Should be a great trial and certainly thanks to you, the expectation level has just been raised!
I love a good 'ol fashion challenge and you're on boys! Call for your birds and let your dogs do the talking leave the rest to the judges! :roll:
:wink: We will all be watching! :shock:

Goose
p.s. Go Farmer Boyz!

Howard N
09-26-2006, 11:49 PM
Hey, Booty ain't goin' for no dam second place. Go get'um Franco. :D

Franco
09-27-2006, 07:51 AM
Mr Booty,

Looks like Ryan (Cajun-American as you call him) :wink: has a good line up of good dogs! Goose
p.s. Go Farmer Boyz!

Actually, this is a kind of Homecoming for Ryan since he is from the area and was the local Pro prior to working for Danny.

We were aiming for 50 dogs in each stake and I think my little challenge worked. :wink:

Lots of quality dogs entered, many with AA titles.

Shayne Mehringer
09-27-2006, 07:58 AM
Actually, this is a kind of Homecoming for Ryan since he is from the area and was the local Pro prior to working for Danny.

Oh ok. For a second there i thought you said HOMECOOKIN.

SM

Franco
09-27-2006, 08:30 AM
[

Oh ok. For a second there i thought you said HOMECOOKIN.

SM

No doubt that the man has many friends around here. However, he doesn't need any homecooking and both Open judges are not from this area. We'll will see Farmer's full truck this weekend in the spillway, then on to Lebeau the next weekend.

I called this trial, "Run With The Big Dogs...etc" because it is an Open and Amateur only. No minor stakes. The club has a D/Q in February.

Howard, I'm just freakin' excited to be able to run an Amateur or three. It is kind of like the reopening of the Superdome, Field Trials have returned to the area! We haven't had one around here for a year and a half.

EdA
09-27-2006, 10:22 AM
51 dogs in the Open. I think it has to do with having Lone Star on one side of you and Chattanooga on the other.
and Topeka

Shayne Mehringer
09-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Also don't forget that Acadiana closes tonight on EE https://www.entryexpress.net/LoggedIn/viewevent.aspx?eid=1676

SM