2nd Celtic Myrmidon MH - OH Steve Miller
3rd A Jigger is Plenty O Carol and James Lattimore H Greg Lister
4th Sand Valleys Blew Star - O Scott Butler H Greg Lister
RJ Muddy Water Top Secret Courier - OH Debbie Newton
Jams
7, 11, 14

John Gassner
09-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Way to go Dan!!! Also to Jane on her FC. Nicew young dogs. Drake looked very good in the fourth series. Al Hamilton was the lone amatuer in the last test. Hanna did a nice job. Way to go Al.

John

Steve Amrein
10-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Martha Blank won the AM with Lassie Waahoooo !!!!!

Lab-Kid
10-01-2006, 05:55 PM
1 - Atlasta Winner, Lassie, O/H Martha Blank (Congrats on your first AM finish w/ Lassie)
2 - FC My Name Is Bocephus, Bo, O/H Jane Paul (Congrats to Jane, Finished his FC yesterday and also Qualifies for the National Am)
3 - Road to Hannah, Hanna, O/H Al Hamilton (Congrats on having your dog back)
4 - Ms Chained Blue Lighting, Josie, O/H Mark Lagergren
RJ - AFC Hunting Hills Coriander, Cori, O/H Dave Hemminger

Jams - Megan (Bob Hanssen), Rita(Barb Kirby), Cory (Carole Lattimore), Razz (Dan Blevins), Cheers (Susan Krechel), Angel (Jane Paul), Condo (Susan Krechel), Abe (Tom Bogusky).

Special thanks to Steve Hamilton, Susan & Ollie Krechel for pulling this trial off!

mjh345
10-01-2006, 07:51 PM
congratultions to Martha Blank and Lassie; she truly is At Last a Winner, you truly deserve and have earned it, keep up the good work. Mark Healey

Steve
10-02-2006, 11:56 AM
It was my first time as a chairman. There are a whole lot of people who aren't in the Lab club that stepped up and took care of the things that needed to get done. I hope everyone enjoyed having a small trial. I just hope we don't ever have to go through the problems with the grounds :x

It was nice see my boy Chef Jam his 2nd open. He just started running them this fall. :D

Emily Faith
10-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Wow! Lots of folks to congratulate! Way to go, Steve Miller on Cayma's QAA status! Congrats to Jan on Beau's FC and the placeemtn in the AM! Congrats to Martha on Lassie's win and to Dan on the open placement!

Jeremiah Harston
10-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Looks like a great weekend for many people. Congrats to Dan and Razz, Jane and BO, Steve and Chef, and Martha and Lassie.

Jeremiah