PDA

View Full Version : Hey Angie

lablover
10-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Go have another Chardonney :!: :D
On me of course :lol:

Ran 2nd Senior today and he was clearly the class of the field. Stepped on his marks, and the only dog to line the 90 yard land blind :!:
1 whistle water blind.

He did the test, "right". Many didn't and judging was too lienent, IMHO, and several experienced handlers felt the same.

I'm so proud of him. :D :lol: 8)

Have another chardonney :!:

Angie B
10-01-2006, 07:12 PM
double post.... sorry

Angie B
10-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Go have another Chardonney :!: :D
On me of course :lol:

Ran 2nd Senior today and he was clearly the class of the field. Stepped on his marks, and the only dog to line the 90 yard land blind :!:
1 whistle water blind.

He did the test, "right". Many didn't and judging was too lienent, IMHO, and several experienced handlers felt the same.

I'm so proud of him. :D :lol: 8)

Have another chardonney :!:

Welllll!!!! Alrighty then! Congratulations on You!!!! :D :D

Hope a Margarita is all right instead. I'm taking a break from the Chardonay's right now...... :wink: 82 degrees with a nice breeze blowing, chimnea,(sp?) is lit and the steaks are on...... Here's a toast to you Richard!!

Angie

lablover
10-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks for your support, Angie.
Sure have some Margis'....... not more than 6 though. Strange things happen after 6.

No need to ask how I know that. :lol:

DL
10-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I watched your dog on the water. He looked really good. Steady and has a nice attitude. Wish I had ran that test.

My other pup was retrieving live ducks tonight like she had been doing it all her life :D

MikeBoley
10-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Wonder if tequilla makes Angies clothes fall off :lol:

lablover
10-02-2006, 09:23 AM
Go train with Angie in the summertime.

Short-shorts and a halter top!

The reason her dogs handle so well is because she is so visable on the line! :lol:

lablover
10-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Thanks DL!

I was extreamly pleased with his work this weekend. :D

You should have run. It was a "do-able" test, with no tricks.
It was easy to tell who had been training.