PDA

View Full Version : METRO TRIAL

Shayne Mehringer
10-26-2006, 10:43 AM
That got kinda big. :shock: Especially the Amateur.

The rumor for the AM is that there will be about 40ft of AC duct/agility tubing incorporated into at least one set of marks, and then it will have to be key-holed on the land blind.

SM

Tom Watson
10-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Do we have to jump over it or run through it, according to the rumor?

Paul Rainbolt
10-26-2006, 11:01 AM
84 dogs in a 2 day AM. Sorry i'm going to miss that one :D . Opening day of pheasant season will be a lot more fun for me and my pooch. Good luck to all.

Shayne Mehringer
10-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Do we have to jump over it or run through it, according to the rumor?

Jump it on the marks... through it on the blinds.

Thats the rumor but i can't confirm it.

SM

Shayne Mehringer
10-26-2006, 11:11 AM
84 dogs in a 2 day AM. Sorry i'm going to miss that one :D . Opening day of pheasant season will be a lot more fun for me and my pooch. Good luck to all.

Since when has Metro trial ever been about the dogs?!?!?!?! No way hunting is gonna be more fun!

SM

Tom Watson
10-26-2006, 11:39 AM

I'm sure the numbers will be "manageable" after the first series.

Ken Guthrie
10-26-2006, 08:22 PM
For the first time since my introduction to FT's I will miss Metro this Fall. :cry:

Illinois has ducks coming out the wazzoo and I'm headin' north for the ultimate field trial test. :wink:

Shayne, keep everyone in line and having fun. I can't believe I'm not gonna be there.

For all going you will have a great time if you allow it. The Carruth's are a class act and put on one hell of a good time.

Shayne, I don't want to here any reports of you wearing some gay outfit and straw hat either. Take some pictures.

Gun_Dog2002
10-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Shayne, I don't want to here any reports of you wearing some gay outfit and straw hat either. Take some pictures.

Are you crazy..... :shock:

if he didn't wear that, he'd be nekkid....

/Paul

JusticeDog
10-26-2006, 09:57 PM
Illinois has ducks coming out the wazzoo and I'm headin' north for the ultimate field trial test. :wink:

It's a vicious rumor, Ken. None of it's true. :D

Don't forget the puca shell necklace. That was the icing on the cake.

Shayne Mehringer
10-27-2006, 10:50 AM
For the first time since my introduction to FT's I will miss Metro this Fall. :cry:

Shayne, keep everyone in line and having fun. I can't believe I'm not gonna be there.

For all going you will have a great time if you allow it. The Carruth's are a class act and put on one hell of a good time.

Can't believe your gonna miss Metro..... priorities are all jacked up.

SM

EdA
10-27-2006, 12:42 PM
No way hunting is gonna be more fun!
Wanna bet :!: :?:

Ken Guthrie
10-27-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey Shayne,

Get Scott to get one of these.....................

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/gray80/BossArcticCat.jpg

Merlin
10-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Does that thing come in CAMO??

Patrick Johndrow
10-31-2006, 07:42 PM

Ed be nice...Shayne can't help it.

Patrick Johndrow
10-31-2006, 07:46 PM

Patrick Johndrow
10-31-2006, 07:47 PM

Shayne Mehringer
10-31-2006, 10:42 PM

Neither can Ed.

SM

Paul Rainbolt
11-06-2006, 09:59 AM
[quote]Since when has Metro trial ever been about the dogs?!?!?!?! No way hunting is gonna be more fun!

SM

Now this makes sense. :wink: