PDA

View Full Version : Sooner FT Judges Seminar

Shayne Mehringer
10-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Details and entry info here. https://www.entryexpress.net/LoggedIn/SoonerSeminar.aspx

EE is accepting the entries via phone/CC or by mail. Entrant list will show up on that same page. Entries are limited, so enter soon.

SM

K G
10-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Assuming this seminar is in Oklahoma City, how far is the host Holiday Inn Express from the airport?

KG

Shayne Mehringer
10-28-2006, 02:22 PM
41.6 Miles according to Google Maps from the airport in OKC to the Holiday Inn Express in Shawnee.

SM

2blackdogs
10-28-2006, 02:24 PM
KG
The seminar is going to be held in Shawnee, Ok. Shawnee is about 45 minutes from the airport.

2blackdogs

K G
10-28-2006, 02:43 PM
That's good to know....'cause none of the collateral information says it's in Shawnee.

kg

Shayne Mehringer
10-28-2006, 02:47 PM
That's good to know....'cause none of the collateral information says it's in Shawnee.

kg

I just Googled the phone number and it gave me a link to the hotel... THAT and my vast knowledge of EE led me to their Fall Trial premium held at the same place! hehe

SM

K G
10-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Far be it from me to suggest something as simple as putting "Shawnee, OK" in the online "flyer."

8) .................................................. ................................

kg

Shayne Mehringer
10-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Far be it from me to suggest something as simple as putting "Shawnee, OK" in the online "flyer."

8) .................................................. ................................

kg

Yes... far to logical.

SM

Mad_At_M
10-30-2006, 09:12 AM
Flyer on the SRC web site has the maps.

Perhaps Shayne could alter his site to reflect or refer people to the SRC Fall Trial Grounds.

Shayne Mehringer
10-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Flyer on the SRC web site has the maps.

Perhaps Shayne could alter his site to reflect or refer people to the SRC Fall Trial Grounds.

We'll change it tonight. I purposely left off the maps (the made the page to big) with the intent of linking to the SRC site.

Angie Becker was the first to sign up!

SM

Angie B
10-30-2006, 03:49 PM
Angie Becker was the first to sign up!

Just giving some validity to the popular opinion that those who really need a judges seminar never take one...... :wink:

This from a hunt test pro and judge!!! :P

Angie

EdA
10-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Just giving some validity to the popular opinion that those who really need a judges seminar never take one...... :wink:
Does this mean that Shayne will not be in attendance :?

K G
10-30-2006, 04:28 PM
OOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speechless regards,

kg

Shayne Mehringer
10-30-2006, 08:02 PM

Does this mean that Shayne will not be in attendance :?

Ed... i'm so good, that the seminar i attended with Judy/Mitch/Tony several years ago has still not worn off. However, being the proactive person i am, i'll probably hit up this one as well - just as a refresher.

I do expect some closure on remote start blinds this time around.

SM

achiro
10-31-2006, 10:34 PM
Is it gonna be inside cause you know January in Oklahoma can be cold and stuff. :wink:

Shayne Mehringer
10-31-2006, 10:46 PM
Is it gonna be inside cause you know January in Oklahoma can be cold and stuff. :wink:

Yeah, most of the discussion will be held at the hotel.

The N Texas seminar was a cold sucker too, but Ed was the moderator... so there was plenty of hot air.

SM