PDA

View Full Version : Montgromery trial

Roger Perry
11-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Looks like a small entry for Montgomery. 17 dogs entered in the Open and 14 in the Amateur. Entries close Wednsday.

Snow Bird has a much larger entrys 45 in the Open so far and 52 in the Amateur. Entries close Tuesday.

John Gassner
11-20-2006, 11:21 AM
That's because Snowbird is a much better trial to run. Better grounds, better lodging, judges, easier dogs to beat. I really like the judges in cajun country too.

Roger Perry
11-20-2006, 12:40 PM
That's because Snowbird is a much better trial to run. Better grounds, better lodging, judges, easier dogs to beat. I really like the judges in cajun country too.

I don't know about easier dogs to beat -- with the likes of Judy Rasmuson, Ann Marshall, Lynn & Mac DuBose, Wayne Dodson (New NFC owner), Charlie & Yvonne Hays, Connie Cleveland, Bill Wertz and a host of professional trainers.

Becky Mills
11-20-2006, 12:55 PM
That's because Snowbird is a much better trial to run. Better grounds, better lodging, judges, easier dogs to beat.

Gassner, you yard dawg. It don't take a whole lot of figuring to figure out what you're doing...
But I'll still give a big GO TEAM JAKE for Montgomery.
And while I'm at it, aren't you tired of Tucker by now? I still think he needs to come live with us.
Never give up regards,
Becky

John Gassner
11-20-2006, 07:57 PM
That's because Snowbird is a much better trial to run. Better grounds, better lodging, judges, easier dogs to beat.

Gassner, you yard dawg. It don't take a whole lot of figuring to figure out what you're doing...
But I'll still give a big GO TEAM JAKE for Montgomery.
And while I'm at it, aren't you tired of Tucker by now? I still think he needs to come live with us.
Never give up regards,
Becky

SHHHHSH! If you want a chance at Tucker :wink: