PDA

View Full Version : Parvaid

james m herndon
12-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Has anyone had any experience with this product by Amber Technology. I have just gotten a new BFL pup which I have been trying to get out of this line for over 3 yrs. Unfortunately we had another dog running in HT this weekend so on the way back from picking her up we spent 1 day & 1/2 at the HT. We were told not to let her on the ground because they have had alot of pups contract Parvo form the area. We were as cautious as we could be, but back at the Motel and on the road back we had to let her out. I am just a little nervious and want to take all precautions I can. She has already won the hearts of the hole family the boys came in from out of town to see her and she's already part of the family. I have had 1 or 2 Labs at a time for over thirty years but fortunately never had any experience with Parvo. I would like any feed back on this product or anyother you think might be worth having on hand. I just don't want to take any chances. She has only had one shot at 7 Weeks the day before we picked her up.