PDA

View Full Version : Smart Fetch DVD

bculp
02-02-2007, 08:06 AM
I've been doing numerous searches, but can't find anyone's opinions on Evan Graham's new DVD. Since I'm about to start the ear pinch, and have a pretty good idea through his books (2nd dog to FF), is it worth getting?

stonybrook
02-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Just got it this week and finished watching part II last night. Very well put together and super easy to follow. This is the first piece of his educational material I have purchased and after watching this, will assuredly be purchasing more.

Travis

ghoffman105
03-02-2007, 09:07 PM
I am currently working on FF with my pup. I was slightly intimidated by the whole thing, especially after reading and seeing multiple books/videos. I was concerned with building a FF table and everything. After watching Smartfetch it helped me get over the intimidation. I recently viewed Fowl Dawgs 1. I thought that video for the money ($20.00 shipped) was an excellent value. It shows a green dog progress through FF. Very good information vs displaying a dog already through or partially through FF. Happy training.

Mike Peters-labguy23
03-02-2007, 09:54 PM
I totally agree with Ghoffman105, Stawski's video is well worth the $20 and shows the real deal! I also learned from the Smart Fetch too but looking back at it I like the version and info from Fowl Dogs.

jevc
03-03-2007, 12:58 AM
I am using the smartfetch book and dvd to FF my dog. I must have read the book 6-8 times before I started. then I got the DVD and it really ties it togather. I have never seen anyone FF a dog before and I am almost done FF my pup thanks to this information. The FF really turned my dog on. I am a amature for sure but would definatly recommend the video to go along with the book.

LuvMyLab
06-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Yup these are great resources :) I've learned alot from them and to feel more confident about accomplishing this part of the training process :)

I do think that they should be sold as set because the dvd and book contain little tidbits of information that each other don't have.

jevc
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
the dvd is well worth it.

caglatz
06-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Twenty Bucks ???? I paid $40 !!! :? In any event, the CD was well worth the cost to me and my lab. I can't tell you how many times I've viewed it and have gone back to refer to different parts as my lab an I progressed through FF. It is very well done and I highly recommend it.