PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa RC hunt test

2blackdogs
03-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Does anyone know if Tulsa is going to host a spring HT? It's not on EE.

AL

Marcia
03-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Tulsa's Hunt Test will be May 12th & 13th at the Fort Gibson area

goldenguy
03-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Anybody know who the judges are going to be at Tulsa RC?

Patrick Johndrow
03-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Anybody know who the judges are going to be at Tulsa RC?

Yes...there will be judges.

fowl hunter
03-23-2007, 08:48 PM
I believe he asked WHO not if.

Patrick Johndrow
03-23-2007, 09:32 PM

Not sure who but I know there will be two each.

fowl hunter
03-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Man ,good answer Im glad you knew that.it would have sucked to show up to just one.

Patrick Johndrow
03-23-2007, 09:41 PM
Man ,good answer Im glad you knew that.it would have sucked to show up to just one.

know what you mean...one time we had three show up and then one....luckly we had someone with math skills and they took the three plus one and made four...then just that fast we had two and two...still not sure how they worked that out but it was pretty impressive.

fowl hunter
03-23-2007, 10:01 PM
lol

Paul Rainbolt
03-24-2007, 05:44 AM
Stay tuned as the saga continues.

okvet
03-25-2007, 06:08 PM
can't find it on EE yet??

Art Geddes
04-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Tulsa RC hunt test is up on Entry Express.

Art

Patrick Johndrow
04-04-2007, 09:51 PM

Told ya...Two Each. :wink:

Aaron Homburg
04-04-2007, 10:16 PM

Told ya...Two Each. :wink:

I haven't looked yet but I am betting on Patrick and Paul! 8)

Aaron

Ken Guthrie
04-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Is Schrader running this hunt test?

:lol:

Paul Rainbolt
04-05-2007, 06:31 AM
I heard Farmer was coming with an order book for his DVD and a bunch of FC;s to try and sweep the juniors.

Ken, why dont you bring Dozer up and see if you can get him a senior pass.

Ken Guthrie
04-05-2007, 07:14 AM
I heard Farmer was coming with an order book for his DVD and a bunch of FC;s to try and sweep the juniors.

Ken, why dont you bring Dozer up and see if you can get him a senior pass.

I would, but I think I have to pull weeds that weekend. :wink:

Paul Rainbolt
04-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Its mothers day weekend, i wont be there either. :wink:

fowl hunter
04-05-2007, 07:43 AM
with all the hunting that Dozer does I doubt he would have too hard of a time with the hunt test,but I have seen FT dogs have a tough time.

Patrick Johndrow
04-05-2007, 07:47 AM

Because your wife won't let you.

Paul Rainbolt
04-05-2007, 08:39 AM

It would compare to telling your wife you going to a strip club on your wedding anniversary. Sounds like fun but its just not worth it.

Polock
04-05-2007, 08:44 AM
It's also the weekend of Jerry's Gentlemens Retreat at Farmer's place............so I'll be in Texas.................. 8)

Patrick Johndrow
04-05-2007, 09:22 AM

It would compare to telling your wife you going to a strip club on your wedding anniversary. Sounds like fun but its just not worth it.

"whipped" is a word that comes to mind.

Shayne Mehringer
04-05-2007, 10:01 AM

It wasn't the fact that PJ and i were AT the strip club on their anniversary, it was The Dallas Men's Club gift certificate he brought home as her present that pissed her off.

SM

Paul Rainbolt
04-05-2007, 12:04 PM

It wasn't the fact that PJ and i were AT the strip club on their anniversary, it was The Dallas Men's Club gift certificate he brought home as her present that pissed her off.

SM

And the hicky.

Shayne Mehringer
04-05-2007, 12:06 PM

SM

And the hicky.

He told her he was carrying his laptop bag and it got hung on a chair and the strap burned his neck. I couldn't keep a straight face. HAHAHA

SM

Patrick Johndrow
04-05-2007, 12:48 PM

SM

the year before I forgot and didn't have a gift and she got pissed off...by the time we left the club it was late and the only place open to buy a gift....there is no pleasing that woman.

Aaron Homburg
04-05-2007, 12:58 PM

SM

the year before I forgot and didn't have a gift and she got pissed off...by the time we left the club it was late and the only place open to buy a gift....there is no pleasing that woman.

I don't know your wife....but maybe an EE t-shirt and some cash might have been a better choice. :D

Aaron

Patrick Johndrow
04-05-2007, 01:05 PM

SM

I don't know your wife....but maybe an EE t-shirt and some cash might have been a better choice. :D

Aaron

I was out of cash...."The Dallas Men's Club"....and Shayne gave away all the EE t-shirt to the girls at the club. I doing my very best to please her......

Shayne Mehringer
04-05-2007, 01:08 PM

SM

Aaron

I was out of cash...."The Dallas Men's Club"....and Shayne gave away all the EE t-shirt to the girls at the club. I doing my very best to please her......

Decent guy like you, puts for some serious effort in a relationship only to get crapped on. Typical.

SM

Patrick Johndrow
04-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Decent guy like you, puts for some serious effort in a relationship only to get crapped on. Typical.

SM

Hey man...it is what it is...but it wont keep me from trying. Good guys really don't finish last.

Shayne Mehringer
04-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Good guys really don't finish last.

True.... but they usually die broke.

SM

Patrick Johndrow
04-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Good guys really don't finish last.

True.... but they usually die broke.

SM

But if you're dead you don't need money???...never understood the fear of dying broke...always thought that was just good timing. :wink: