goosecaller
03-31-2007, 01:56 AM
Any one heard any news?

Hidden Valley
04-01-2007, 10:16 AM
I guess no one is there :? :? :?

Shawn Riggs
04-01-2007, 11:41 AM
I had no service on my phone while I was out there; which is most likely why no one is reporting. Left the Qual on Friday after I handled in the 4th series on the memory bird, getting home by 8:30 just sounded too good. I figured by now someone would have posted something, though.

1st of the Open looked to be a killer. Probably only watched 10 dogs and only saw 2 dogs do it, and not very pretty at that.

The Qual 1st was a do-able flower pot double, one retired. Followed directly by the land blind by invitation. 16 back to the 3rd. The Water Blind was a some what of a long water entry, with maybe a 25 yard swim to a point. I think 12 back to the forth. The last series was a double with a very cheaty go bird and a fairly tough memory bird which was un-retired after the test dog got lost on her way out there. The correct line was in the water for ~15 feet, out and over the point where the water blind had been planted, reenter and swim 100 or more yards passed an L shaped point coming from the opposite shore that the dogs were pushed to by the wind, until they reach the far shore. First dog cheated the water and smacked the memory bird. Second dog cheated, and then had a little bit of a hunt on the memory. Third dog got the water on the go bird, then got out on the L shaped point on the opposite shore, but worked it out and got the bird. Next dog handled. Then my dog got his knees wet while running the shore on the go bird. When sent for the memory bird he let the first point push him off line to the left as he stayed in the water, let the wind push him more, then got out and hunted L shaped point on the opposite shore, never figured it out and I handled him to the bird.

Gerard Rozas
04-01-2007, 01:05 PM
8 dogs to watermarks in the Open - Farmer had 4, Rorem 2, George 1 and Ciecro 1.

15 dogs to the waterblind in the Am.

Bobby George won the Q.

bmiles
04-01-2007, 06:37 PM
All I have info about is the Derby

1st Cross Creek Texan/Patsy Martin
2nd Sportin' Nitty Gritty/Judy Bly
3rd Calumet's Mein Soupster/Harold Gierman
4th ????
Jam Taylorlab Calumet's Big Blue /Harold Gierman
RJam ???

When I left there where 10 dogs left in the Am on the last series

EdA
04-01-2007, 08:17 PM
open results

1st Hummer Youngblood/Farmer

2nd Gracie Helgoth/Farmer

3rd Rorem

4th Chief Cope/Farmer

Jenn
04-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Results are now posted on EE

Aaron Homburg
04-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Congratz to the White Knight and Jerry Lou!!

Aaron

TMURRAY
04-02-2007, 11:25 AM
All I have info about is the Derby

1st Cross Creek Texan/Patsy Martin
2nd Sportin' Nitty Gritty/Judy Bly
3rd Calumet's Mein Soupster/Harold Gierman
4th ????
Jam Taylorlab Calumet's Big Blue /Harold Gierman
RJam ???

When I left there where 10 dogs left in the Am on the last series

4th Fargo's Texas Lexus O/H Wayne Stupka

CONGRATS TO WAYNE AND LEXIE THE PLACE GIVES HER THE POINT NEEDED TO MAKE THE DERBY LIST

TROY

Shayne Mehringer
04-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Congrats to the WHITE KNIGHT, Patsy, and Tex! Tex got a piece of the derby at Lonestar last weekend as well.

SM

Tammy Z
04-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Congrat's Judy on your 2nd in the Derby!! Way to go Ruffie!!! Hope the Texas gang is treatin' you good. :D

See ya' in Dunnigan!!

Tammy

Becky Mills
04-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Way to go Ruffie!

K92line
04-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Ruffie was awesome this weekend. Judy and he picked up a second and a third in two different trials for a total of 13 points and he has several months left to run.

Both fourth series were very challenging water, technical and the guns (at least at Metro) were very very hard to see. Ruff did a fantastic job.

Nancy a die hard Ruff fan

Judy Chute
04-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Congratulations to Derby 2nd, Sportin' Nitty Gritty ** "Ruff" and Judy Bly !!!

Who did Bobby George win the Q with?

fowl hunter
04-04-2007, 07:14 PM
congrats verdell