PDA

View Full Version : Michiania - spring trial.

mjolnir
04-05-2007, 01:09 PM
What's up with the low numbers at Michiania. Did people do the same thing I did - not check the closing date? :oops:

Mitch Patterson
04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
It's not closed yet.

This from EE

"THE ONLINE CLOSE DATE IS 4/3/07 AND THE ACTUAL CLOSE DATE IS 4/10/07. This means you can enter online only until 4/3, after that you may still mail your entries directly to the club. DO NOT MAIL ENTRY EXPRESS ANY ENTRIES FOR THIS TRIAL."

Shayne Mehringer
04-05-2007, 02:28 PM
It's not closed yet.

This from EE

"THE ONLINE CLOSE DATE IS 4/3/07 AND THE ACTUAL CLOSE DATE IS 4/10/07. This means you can enter online only until 4/3, after that you may still mail your entries directly to the club. DO NOT MAIL ENTRY EXPRESS ANY ENTRIES FOR THIS TRIAL."

Right Mitch. Michiania is a non-EE event. But the demand is high from handlers wanting to enter online, that we have decided to accept online entries for the few remaining non-EE events. We will simply print the entry forms and mail them to the club in one big package. This is why the online entry closes a week earlier.

SM

ErinsEdge
04-05-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm glad I had a paper premium because I just looked on EE and thought it was closed. I wonder how many other people thought that.

Shayne Mehringer
04-05-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm glad I had a paper premium because I just looked on EE and thought it was closed. I wonder how many other people thought that.

Hopefully not many. We put "NON-EE" in the event name in hopes people will catch it and minimize confusion.

SM

mjolnir
04-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks Shayne and Mitch for the explanation. I entered my first US event thru entry express last night - we don't have this modern technology in the great white north ( wish we did)! I guess we like to support Canada Post and snail mail.

Glynn Matthews
04-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Pete you and Lew both are first time users, he went kicking and screeming but he used EE.
Glynn

ducksoup
04-07-2007, 02:57 PM
I used EE for first time last week to enter Buckeye -- everything went smooth -- really easy to follow -- and I agree with Pete wish we could have something like that up here in Canada -- Shayne, interested in moving up North of the Border ???? -- maybe National Retriever Club of Canada could arrange to coordinate something like this up here ?!?!?

Shayne Mehringer
04-07-2007, 03:02 PM
I used EE for first time last week to enter Buckeye -- everything went smooth -- really easy to follow -- and I agree with Pete wish we could have something like that up here in Canada -- Shayne, interested in moving up North of the Border ???? -- maybe National Retriever Club of Canada could arrange to coordinate something like this up here ?!?!?

I'm not moving there... i don't handle COLD very well!

How large are you typical trials? Since our income comes from printing and advertising, whether we lose or make money on an event is determined by the number of entries - ie: the number of catalogs we print.

SM