PDA

View Full Version : KG and Guthrie

Gun_Dog2002
04-22-2007, 11:05 PM
So, now that KG and Guthrie have judged together, will they continue to bicker like an old married couple (Yes)or chat like lovers on a 2nd date(No)...?

/Paul

fowl hunter
04-22-2007, 11:09 PM
you mean no one got a pic of them from behind skipping off into the sunset holding hands.I wonder if it was easy for them to set up a test or if they had to go back and forth on the decision.

K G
04-22-2007, 11:50 PM
You ask a question with two possible options and an "or," meaning either option (in your mind) is a possibility, but you want a yes or no answer....stick to pocket pool with Fallon, Paul....it's simpler. :wink

On my way home regards,

kg:

Gun_Dog2002
04-22-2007, 11:54 PM
You ask a question with two possible options and an "or," meaning either option (in your mind) is a possibility, but you want a yes or no answer....stick to pocket pool with Fallon, Paul....it's simpler. :wink

On my way home regards,

kg:

I would but I can't get you to take your hands out of his pockets...have a good trip...

/Paul

K G
04-23-2007, 12:09 AM
That's the best comeback you've got?
Get some rest and try again tomorrow! :lol:

kg :D

Gun_Dog2002
04-23-2007, 12:12 AM
That's the best comeback you've got?
Get some rest and try again tomorrow! :lol:

kg :D

Ah come on man, cut a guy a break. I'm about Falloned out listening to his crap about creeping...

/Paul

EdA
04-23-2007, 10:31 AM
I did not vote, after watching KG 1 and KG 2 judge together for 3 days I predict that they will still disagree on things from time to time but with a greater air of civility since they are now well acquainted.

The last series of the Amateur was one of the more interesting sets of marks to watch that I can remember, an extremely well placed dead bird that proved to be too much for the field, but was exactly what they needed given the number of dogs and available time. They accomplished the task with no outward signs of the pressure to finish.

Good Work Guys,

I Wish I Could Have Run The Test Regards 8)

Gun_Dog2002
04-23-2007, 11:21 AM
you mean no one got a pic of them from behind skipping off into the sunset holding hands.I wonder if it was easy for them to set up a test or if they had to go back and forth on the decision.

Well, finally someone sent in a pic of the two working things out between them....I hear this was between the 3rd and the 4th series...

/Paul

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061219/061219_python_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg