PDA

View Full Version : Great Salt Lake

Annette
05-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Any news from Great Salt Lake?

dogcommand
05-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Don't recall all the details but Karl Gunzer won the open and got first and second in the derby.

Marie, are you in Montana yet? OMG do I love this place. My house is better than I had hoped for. We're training every day and the dogs think that they have died and gone to heaven.

Annette
05-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Congratulations Karl!
Janet I am still in AZ. I plan to be be in Ronan about June 8. Lightning is with Eric and ran his first Open this weekend at Spokane. I know he didn't place but don't have any idea how he did. When I get to Ronan I will have my trailer at Eic's training grounds. Can't wait to escape the heat.! Marie

stevelow
05-20-2007, 04:46 PM
Congratulation to Karl on another great trial.

His Open winner was FC Blue Earth's Hurry Sundown owned by John Terraciano.

Karl also had RJ and a Jam in Open, I don't know which dogs.

In the Derby Karl had:

1st: Watermark's Kategory Five, owned by Mary Tatum
2nd: Rocky Hills Win-For-Me, owned by Michael Page

MardiGras
05-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Whoo hoo! Congrats to Mike Page!!!!!! :D

Judy Chute
05-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Any Golden News? Glenda? :)

Judy Chute
05-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Congratulation to Karl on another great trial.

His Open winner was FC Blue Earth's Hurry Sundown owned by John Terraciano.

Karl also had RJ and a Jam in Open, I don't know which dogs.

In the Derby Karl had:

1st: Watermark's Kategory Five, owned by Mary Tatum
2nd: Rocky Hills Win-For-Me, owned by Michael Page

He ran Judy Rasmuson's Hardscrabble Carbunnation ..wonder if this dog did anything..

Annette
05-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Judy you missed the Spokane Trial. Eric Fangsrud placed second in the Open with Ram River Rockin Rudy Dave Cheatham golden!

mpage
05-21-2007, 06:50 AM
Karl, Cindy and Rob have done a great job with Gabby. Placements in 3 out of 4 trials. Not bad for a 15 month old pup.

Bobby Lindsay
05-21-2007, 11:14 AM
Conrgadulations to Laura Nordberg with her 3rd in the Derby with North Mountain Heart and Soul. Her first Entry.

GO RIP BABBIES

Judy Chute
05-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Judy you missed the Spokane Trial. Eric Fangsrud placed second in the Open with Ram River Rockin Rudy Dave Cheatham golden!

Thank you!!! I just saw a post by Paula..a 2nd in Open and thanks for saying just who with!!

That is awesome !! 8)