PDA

View Full Version : Pine Ridge FT

ducksoup
05-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Anybody have results for Pine Ridge FT??? Open, Qual, Amateur, Junior, and Puppy I believe were run

RetrieversONLINE
05-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Anybody have results for Pine Ridge FT??? Open, Qual, Amateur, Junior, and Puppy I believe were run

Just received all the results from Pine Ridge Retriever Club
May 25-27 2007

As an aside "Ducksoup" this trial had a phenomenal tailgate to rival LPRTC. Wall-eye and Wings- great turnout and lots of prizes. Overall the club turned in great mechanics and good birds. It reminded me of the 'good old days'. Purina was a super Sponsor. The judges put in their all and for the most part the weather was great. This is what it is all about!! See you next year?

OPEN MAY 25-26

1st – NAFTCH AFTCH FTCH FC AFC PRAIRIEMARSH MADNESS Dennis Voigt
2nd – BUCKSHOT’S ROCK YOUR WORLD Lalley/Rasmuson (Kevin Cheff)
3rd – TOPBRASS SMOOTH AS SILK Mertens/Draeger (Dan Devos)
4th – TAYLORLABS COUNTESS Harry Loyens (Dan Devos)
rcm KRAKADAWN’S SHEAR MADNESS Dennis Voigt
cm AFTCH ADAM ACRES MUDDY CREEK B&J Younglove
cm MOIRA RIVER MADDY Greg MacInnis (Dave Thompson)
cm REACTION ABBEY DIXIE Richard Inculet (Dan Devos)
cm RU RUFF E NUFF Les Tippett (Allan Haggerty)

AMATEUR MAY 26-27

1st – MOIRA RIVER MADDY Greg MacInnis
2nd – KRAKADAWN’S SHEAR MADNESS Dennis Voigt
3rd – FTCH AFTCH SHE:KON KAWERA HON:TSI Jim Green
4th – NAFTCH AFTCH FTCH FC AFC PRAIRIEMARSH MADNESS Dennis Voigt
rcm AFTCH MJOLNIR’S ARWEN EVENSTAR Peter Mottola
cm FTCH NAFTCH SPICE GIRL Jean-Luc Maheux

QUALIFYING MAY 26

1st – GOLD STAR TAKE’M TEX JH SH Daniel Riccio
2nd – KAPRIVER EMMY LU Vic Ricci (Dave Thompson)
3rd – QUINTE’S WHISTLIN DIXIE Greg MacInnis
4th – TOPBRASS MAPLE POND DUSTY ROAD Ken Crosby
rcm – BAYPOINT’S LET’S DO IT DIRTY Howard Sadwin (Dan Devos)
cm - CREEKSIDE SASSIE SALLY Martin Pinder
cm – PILKINGTON’S ABBY OF KAWARTHA Tony Scheller

JUNIOR MAY 27

1st – KAPRIVER EMMY LU Vic Ricci (Dave Thompson)
2nd – MJOLNIR’S DANA OF LONG POINT Vera Ahern (Dan Devos)
3rd – TOPBRASS MAPLEPOND DUSTY ROAD Ken Crosby
4th – MJOLNIR’S THERE AND BACK AGAIN Peter Mottola
rcm SPRINGWATER’S NUBILE LADY Irene Batson
cm DUCKBLIND DIAMOND LIL Margo Bindhardt (Don Little)
cm SPRINGWATER’S DEE Vic Ricci (Dave Thompson)

Cheers

Ted Shih
05-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Good weekend for you, Dennis

Congratulations!

Becky Mills
05-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Dennis, thanks for posting and congratulations!
Congratulations to all the ribbon winners!
Becky and Hoss

ducksoup
05-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Dennis

Certainly looks like you had a great weekend with the dogs -- and from everybody I talked to it seems everybody enjoyed a truly great trial -- and I heard great things about the tailgate -- maybe we need to have a review of the best tailgate dinners -- might be a hard choice (although I still say LPRTC's tailgate would be a hands down winner -- but then fresh walleye and wings that's a tough act to follow, so maybe it is just a toss-up)

My congrats to all competitors -- heard it was tough but fair Junior -- congrats to Dana for 2nd in Junior (not bad for the little yellow female so far -- 2 1sts and a 2nd) -- two littermates finished Junior as well in Springwaters Nubile Lady (RCM) and Springwaters Dee (CM) -- big brother Maxx was in there until water test; hopefully one of these trials several of the litter will all finish together -- it's going to be an interesting year for all the stakes -- lots of great dog work

jeff t.
05-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Congratulations Dennis,

I know you had fun!

Jeff

Lpgar
05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Hey...I have a great Idea.... Everyone that went to and enjoyed the Tail Gate at Pine Ridge....Come to Long Point compete...and Judge the one tail gate against the other. Entries don't close till tonight at 6:00

Anyway...a special Congrats to Peter Mottola as well. Great to Jam with Arwin...the Mother of 2 fine Jr Dogs. Dana and Shire...

Looks like fun was had by all.

Gar

Alain
05-29-2007, 03:20 PM
In behalf of my friend, Daniel D. and i Alain i'd like to congratulate Greg MacInnis and Moira River Maddy for a great weekend.

- 1st place in amateur
- cm in the open

I and Daniel wish all the best in futur and look very closely for their result .

For the same reason we congratulate ourself because we both have 5 months old pups from her and very please with them.

Alain and Daniel

sterregold
05-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Congratulations to owner Medie Robinson on the 3rd place for Silk (Topbrass Smooth as Silk MH) ! Golden girls ROCK!!!

Shelly and the Fluffy Dog Fan Club
www.sterregold.net

ducksoup
05-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Shelly
I agree -- congrats to Medie Robinson and Silk

Gar
What a great idea -- so come on down run a great trial and check out the great Tailgate at Long Point

ASH
05-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Would also like to congratulate Daniel R. & Tex on their Qual win. Tex is hot right now winning the Junior last week at Maxville and a RCM in the Qual.

Anne

Becky Mills
05-29-2007, 06:21 PM
What Anne said. Tex is a WONDERFUL dog and Pierre and Daniel have done a super job with him.
WAY to Go GUYS!
'Course, Tex had a purty good part time bird person this past winter, too :wink:
Your fans,
Hoss and Becky

Miriam Wade
05-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Congratulations to owner Medie Robinson on the 3rd place for Silk (Topbrass Smooth as Silk MH) ! Golden girls ROCK!!!

Shelly and the Fluffy Dog Fan Club
www.sterregold.net

Medie-

3rd in the Open?!? You go girl!!!

M