PDA

View Full Version : Pat Nolan Seminar SW WI

Scott Harris
06-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Training Workshop Presented by Pat Nolan and Robin MacFarlaneJune 29 July 1, 2007Learn the core skills needed for teaching directional control at a distance. The training foundation presented during this seminar will improve communication and control over the dog when most needed; off leash, at a distance and under distraction. Improve your understanding of remote collar training and communicationn Distance control on land and water, Single T, Double T, Swim by, Marking drills, Pile work, and more Increased success in any dog venue including: Retriever work, police canine, agility, pet dog training*Working slots are limited. Call now. For further information contact Robin @ 866-DOG-LADY or robin@thatsmydog.com

Hey guys I am posting this for Robin at thats my dog www.thatsmydog.com. I did the old cut and paste so some of it did not show up. See you there.

Scott Harris
k9fenceinc@aol.com
314-348-4152

Pats site
http://www.ponderosakennels.com/index.htm

Scott Harris
06-24-2007, 10:11 AM
I talked to Robin last night and she said there are some openings left. I have never met Pat but hear he is a great teacher. Hope to see you there next weekend. There is a Holiday in and a Hilton right across the river in IA, I have stayed at both. The Hilton is better for airing dogs but the holiday inn is pet friendly. There are also some places in Galena IL as well. It starts at nine Friday morning in Hazel Green Wi. All the contact info is in the above post.
Scott Harris
www.thatsmydog.com

Scott Harris
07-07-2007, 09:11 AM
This was a great change of pace seminar. We had many breeds from around the country and Pat was awesome. Book him if you get a chance. I think we have him again in Sept (www.thatsmydog.com). Some new stuff worked in with young dogs. He did a swimby on day one with non tretrievever, which blew us away. So on day number two we picked the dog and he did it again. Might be old stuff to many off you but I learned a ton.

Take care
Scott