PDA

View Full Version : Golden Retriever National Specialty

drdawg
07-03-2007, 06:50 PM
For any one interested, the entry is open on Entry Express for the Golden National Specialty to be held in September (17-19) in the Seattle, Washington area. We are planning a great time in addition to the field trial; there will be a hearty BBQ with brew included, a NW Style banquet afterwards and a raffle with Tritronics training collar as well as numerous other training gift certificates. Accomodation information and maps are on the EE web site. There are all breed trials on both surrounding weekends, so you could get 3 trials in within a 10 day period if you want!

Lee Herskowitz
drdawg@earthlink.net

Bait
07-05-2007, 10:43 AM
We are planning a great time in addition to the field trial; there will be a hearty BBQ with brew included, a NW Style banquet afterwards and a raffle with Tritronics training collar as well as numerous other training gift certificates. :shock: Brew? Sounds good! :wink: How 'bout tennis balls and bandanas? 8)

Geoff Buckius
07-05-2007, 12:29 PM
When I first read this post I knew Bait wouldn't be too far behind. "BBQ and brew" are his two favorite words...actually the only two words he does know. Bait you had to pay Kathy a lot of money to marry you :shock:

drdawg
07-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Actually, I did not tink Bait would be interested since the beef will be cooked!

Bait
07-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Actually, I did not think Bait would be interested since the beef will be cooked! :shock: Not interested? :roll: ...........Yeah, RIGHT! Read my lips........B.......R.......E....W,........BREW! DUH! And "Cooked" :? ......It's such a relative term :P It can be anywhere from, "Burn it on one side, then Burn it on the other."...to; "Knock his horns off, wipe his butt, and send 'im out."....type of thing. We're flexible as all hell. :wink: Oh yeah, the tennis balls and bandanas,.....I forgot. They're the perpetual trophies, right? :lol:

Bait
08-14-2007, 10:26 AM
SSSssssoooooooooo,......................WHO'S Going?.......................Anybody?
Doesn't look like it, by the number of Entries on Entry Express. :shock: And the closing date is next Wednesday, Aug. 22.
Got an E-mail from Lee Herskowitz,(FT chairman) and said something like, the FT banquet and BBQ will be "Memorable" :shock: , Whatever THAT means. :D It's got me wondering, though. He already mentioned the Brew and BBQ food. Makes me wonder what else he's got up his sleeve,.............................dancers? :shock: No, I don't think They're allowed to do that. :roll: Maybe it'll be,..."Clothing Optional" :wink: ...........................No, I don't think they can do that, either. :( YO, LEE! Please tell me they didn't find those "Lost Pictures" from last years' Specialty. :twisted: 8)
OH! And Melanie, Don't bring the Longboard. We don't want any Goldens to get eaten by the Orcas. 8) OOooo! Maybe THAT'S it. Washing sand out of Bikini's. :twisted:

drdawg
08-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Bait
I think every one is waiting to see your entry. The rumor circulating is that you are doing the dancing (please keep the shirt on). I think in actuallity, that the EE board is pretty typical of entries. Now that it is electronic, everyone waits until the last possible moment. On the other hand, you could fantasize winning all the stakes with little or no competition!
drdawg

Bait
08-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh, the SHIRT will stay on..........................................I can't promise anything about the PANTS though. 8) That's why I was inquiring about the "lost" pics from last year. :wink: Ask around. You ain't seen nuthin' 'til you've seen the "Larry the Cable Guy" boxer shorts. :shock:
pole dancing ain't outta the question. :twisted:

Melanie Foster
08-14-2007, 09:04 PM
.......................dancerS?

Forget our deal, Lee. I'm not sharing the stage with anybody.

drdawg
08-14-2007, 09:13 PM
I can up the price; I have had a lot more Banquet :twisted: requests since letting people know you are dancing with Bait! :lol:

Klamath Hunting Gold
08-14-2007, 09:40 PM
Dancers???

Darn it.. Darn it.... DARN IT.....

Why o Why do I have to by in Wyoming that week.

drdawg
08-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Boy Hand are you going to miss the fun! Keg o' Beer, lots of beef, dancing ladies - err thy say they're ladies(and Bait). We may even run some dogs in between.

Geoff Buckius
08-15-2007, 06:09 AM
Wait a second Bait, the only "poll" you're gonna swing from is called a steel I-beam :shock: :shock: .....I don't care who you are that's funny right there...

Bait
08-15-2007, 08:21 AM
Wait a second Bait, the only "poll" you're gonna swing from is called a steel I-beam :shock: :shock: .....I don't care who you are that's funny right there...Not anytime soon, Wingnut. I'm on injured reserve. And, BTW, this thread's for Fluffy owners. What are you doing, converting? 8)

Geoff Buckius
08-15-2007, 08:29 AM
converting....NO!!!...just trying to figure out why Melanie keeps selling you dogs :shock:

Diane Brunelle
08-15-2007, 03:21 PM
"just trying to figure out why Melanie keeps selling you dogs "

Now THAT's funny :lol: ....I'm going to miss all the fun...wah wah wah

Suzanne Burr
08-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Will the dancers be wearing the bandanas? Hmmm, then I wonder where the tennis balls will be..... :shock: :shock:

I'd planned all year to be there, but Amy finally decided to come into estreus this week, so we're gonna stay home and watch puppies grow! :D

Everybody have a good time and send me a bandana..........not previously worn by one of those dancers, please.

Suzanne B

drdawg
08-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Announcement:
If any one has some hot Golden Derby dogs, we only have 9 entries to date. Entries close early, 8/22/07. Think about getting in for the fun and maybe some derby points!
Drdawg