RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

NFHRA AUGUST HT (MN) THANK YOU !

881 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Golddogs 
#1 ·
It's coming up quick!!!

Join us for our annual August HT being held on the 25th and 26th at Kelley Farms in Marine on the St. Croix, MN. Enter via Entry Express. This will be a Saturday Master and Junior and a Sunday Senior and Junior.
This is the first test in Minesota that will count toward the 08 MN qualifiying to be held in Virginia,MN. So if your dogs are running well, you won't want to miss this chance to get that first pass out of the way.

Food will be available and plan on joining us for a pig roast on Saturday night.

We look forward to seeing you!

#3 ·
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

It is with profound thanks that I send this out to all of you that pulled off the largest test we have held since August, 2002. This is the largest Master field we have ever hosted, the second largest overall. I wish to extend a special thanks to those of you that worked in the 3 Master flights on Saturday and then without hesitation came in Sunday morning to finish the job. You should all be very proud of the job you did and know that in addition to the handlers , the 2 AKC rep's commented on what a wonderful job the club and it's members did. We have a very good club!!

It is a very nice feeling knowing that we could count on you all to show what a great group of people make up NFHRA and make this test happen. Again, many thanks. Working together we have hosted the largest test so far this year and did so in style. Next year may be even bigger.

To all of you that had success running dogs, congratulations!
To the rest of us, never give up and keep moving forward.

A special thanks to Dick Huddle. The equipment trailer is in fine shape and he has many good ideas for the future.
To all of the Marshal's : every judge commented on how smoothly things flowed. Very well done.
To the stakes chair's : tests were set up and knocked down and all equipment recovered. Nice job.( with the exception of 2 of Jack's water decoy's. Keep an eye out for them.)
Thanks to the food servers.
To Bob Larkin: I don't know of many harder workers.( thanks for not trashing Sheila new ATV)
To Nicole and Andy: Sheila could not have handled the tent if you were not there.
Thanks to Deb Powell for stepping in to Chair Saturday. ( I still have the Rita mix for you)
Thanks to Sheila for a great job as HTS.
Thanks to those of you that kept on helping out even after you were done with your assigned test. You all know who you area and how much I appreciate your extra effort. Thanks.

And again to all of the members that stepped up and made this weekend a success: JOB VERY WELL DONE !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.