PDA

View Full Version : Bluegrass D/Q

FOM
09-16-2007, 11:35 AM
All I got is 15 Escalera's Black Explosion O/H Jason E. WON the Derby!!!!

JAM - GIT-R-DUN DAZ-EE O/H Debbie Bohnsack

Congrats!!!!!!

FOM

BBnumber1
09-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Congrats Jason and Nitro...

Half-a-Derby-List

Congtrats to Debbie and Dazee

Howard N
09-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Good goin' Jason and Nitro!!!

TimThurby
09-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Congrats on the BLUE Jason and Nitro!!!

Tim

Jason E.
09-16-2007, 01:53 PM
1 Nitro Jason Escalera :D :D :D
2 Coda Mitch Patterson
3Hunter Jeremy Cantrell
4 Knuckers Trey Lawrence
RJ Mercy Jimmie Darnell
Jam Dazee Debbie B.
Jam Tripper Jeremiah Harston

Thanks Nitro did a really good job this weekend.....

TIMBER
09-16-2007, 04:13 PM
proof that hard work and determination pay off, way to go Jason and Nitro

Gwen Jones
09-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Jason,

I KNEW you and Nitro would do it! I have enjoyed watching you in the Derby and this is the icing on the cake. I also want to pass along a congrats to Mercy Darnell. This baby Darnell is going to be another great one for them.

Gwen Jones

Gwen Jones
09-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Mitch,

Is thius Derby dog yur new female that was such a big pup and such a handful? Congrats on the 2nd. I can not believe how fast they grow up.

Aaron Homburg
09-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Congratz Jason and Nitro!!!!!! Way to go!!!

Aaron

Jason E.
09-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Q results...
1 Mitch Patterson
2 Gregory Cross
3 Joe Harp
4 Jason Needham

Pretty sure these r right not sure of the jams.... I do know that one of Nitro's litter mates Jammed the Q owned by Chris Christopher Diesel... And Debbie and Dazee jammed also.

Jason E.
09-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Jason,

I KNEW you and Nitro would do it! I have enjoyed watching you in the Derby and this is the icing on the cake. I also want to pass along a congrats to Mercy Darnell. This baby Darnell is going to be another great one for them.

Gwen JonesThanks Gwen i am sure i will see u this fall... How is your pup coming along ???

Becky Mills
09-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Wow - way to go Jason, Nitro, Debbie and Dazee!

L Magee
09-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Way to Jason and Nitro! Enjoy the rewards of your hard work.

Matt G
09-16-2007, 10:38 PM
What a beautiful weekend for the first trial on the south circuit. Perfect weather, excellent grounds, nice tests (with good use of cover and bird placement), sensible judges, plenty of help, and a good crowd.

Congrats to everyone who took home ribbons. Jason E. and Nitro held it put together a nice trial at the derby (enjpy that blue). As he mentioned, a littermate to Nitro owned by Chris Christopher put on a nice showing for his first Q as well. Met some new faces (new to me...not the game) with the Patterson's, who got my attention with a Chessie in the Q (with a Win), the reputation-preceeded Jimmy Darnell, and the Cross's who got their female Morgan QAA with a second (Congrats!). Also saw some familiar faces with Mr. Joe Harp, Trey Lawrence and the Nedhams (congrats on the Q color with Chief), and that Fairchild fella' from Middle TN.

Again, congrats to all. It's gonna be an interesting fall.....

Matt G

TimThurby
09-17-2007, 12:52 PM
3rd - Dominator's Little Rebel O/Vicki Worthington H/Joe Harp

Congrats Vicki

Tim and Shannon