1 Hunt Test
1 Field Trial

Starts 8:30 Promptly

After Trial Party
H'ordeurves.. Little Necks, Clams, Good Stuff
Refreshments (byob)
Ribbons For Dogs
Prizes For You
Dog Races.. Bird Throws And The List Goes On.

Cut Off Wed October 3 Reply To Mitch Gilbert 1306 Main Street Glastonbury, Ct 06033

Terry Thomas
09-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Where?????

moscowitz
09-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Terry good question.

Nod Brook - Simsbury, Connecticut

moscowitz
09-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Also, it's two dog limit. And for clarification - non members pay $15.00 membership and then $10.00 to enter.

The two dog limit also applies to members.

YardleyLabs
09-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day. Wish I lived a little closer (8 hours round trip)

Miriam Wade
10-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Mike-

Can you check your PM box please?

Thanks!

M

Kristie Wilder
10-01-2007, 11:02 AM
WOW! 2 flyers for $10, can I just buy flyers from you for $5 each!!! LOL

GOOD DEAL! Have a great time. Hope you have lots of new members.

-K

Miriam Wade
10-08-2007, 08:46 AM
What a great day. THANK YOU!! Well worth the drive. Fun & challenging setups-laid back friendly judges & actually that applied to everyone. There was only time-because of such a big turnout-to run one FT series & one HT series.

Marshall Richard has officially been fired as Star's handler after Paula won the Open with her! He said he was hiding in the holding blind during the HT portion so that Star wouldn't see him, but we all knew it was out of sheer embarassment. He's now the designated leash holder!!

Anyway-Gee it was swell! :-)

M

Paula Richard
10-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Miriam didn't mention that she won the Q. Congratulations to her and Finn. He looked fabulous.

Paula

Becky Mills
10-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Way to go Finn and Miriam!!!!

Margo Ellis
10-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Well there is a little secret M, whats up with that? CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Judy Chute
10-09-2007, 10:41 AM
What a great day. THANK YOU!! Well worth the drive. Fun & challenging setups-laid back friendly judges & actually that applied to everyone. There was only time-because of such a big turnout-to run one FT series & one HT series.

Marshall Richard has officially been fired as Star's handler after Paula won the Open with her! He said he was hiding in the holding blind during the HT portion so that Star wouldn't see him, but we all knew it was out of sheer embarassment. He's now the designated leash holder!!

Anyway-Gee it was swell! :-)

M

Congratulations, Paula!!!! :) Will we see you at "line" then?? ..if so, it's about time! :)

Judy

Judy Chute
10-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Miriam didn't mention that she won the Q. Congratulations to her and Finn. He looked fabulous.

Paula

Congratulations, "M" and "Finn" !!

Judy

Judy Chute
10-09-2007, 11:08 AM

Inquiring minds ?? :)

moscowitz
10-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Ms. Wade thanks a lot for going out in the field and shooting. Even though you were done and had a long drive home you still went out and shot. Thank you. Also, congratulations on your qual win. You'll get your ribbon next year when we see you again.

Paula Richard
10-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Congratulations, Paula!!!! :) Will we see you at "line" then?? ..if so, it's about time! :)

Judy

Thanks Judy. Maybe you will see me once in a while at line. Star is a fun dog to run. She didn't even see one of the marks but because she is a hunter, she plays the wind andfigures them out. She loved getting her pheasant flyers. It made her day.

Many thanks to Bob and Mitch for all of your hard work, as well to Mike M. and many other dedicated members. Mike: I'm going to report you to your doc for eating too much dessert!! :) It was a fun day and we had a good turn out.

Paula

Howard N
10-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Good for Finny and Miriam!!!

FOM
10-09-2007, 01:18 PM

Yeah what's up with that!??!?! CONGRATS!!!!!! Give Finn and extra dog biscuit!!! Oh wait you probably already did! ;)

Lainee, Flash and 'ButtWheat'

Andy Carlson
10-09-2007, 05:08 PM
How cool is that!!!!:D

Andy

Diane Brunelle
10-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Andy, It was way cool! M and Finny did a great job and it was fun to watch.

I too, would like to say what great time we all had! Thanks to Mitch, Mike, Bob, Malcom, Marshall and the countless others who worked so hard to make the day a huge success....and I do have to add that you guys found the nicest, largest pheasant I have ever seen! Just beautiful!

I really appreciated the way you let us change the test to suit our dogs that were not in contention, and the great little test you set up for Puppy. That was a nice surprise! Made my day!

See you soon!

Diane and Steve