PDA

View Full Version : Bancroft FT

ducksoup
09-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Looking forward to running FT in Bancroft this weekend -- last kick at the can for Maxx and I in Junior (Canadian Derby) -- but I've heard nothing but great things about this FT -- especially tailgate -- last Ontario FT for year -- then some R&R

Boondux
09-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Good luck to you & Maxx. Have fun!

ducksoup
09-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks -- Maxx and I are ready for Sat. -- good training session today and yesterday -- marking well -- so I'm hoping we finish -- if we don't it'll probably be my fault not Maxx's

Boondux
10-01-2007, 10:05 AM
OK - now let's hear how it went....

ducksoup
10-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Results for Junior in Bancroft were:
1 The Springwaters Quick To Maxx -- Mike Ormsby
2 The Springwaters Dee -- Vic Ricci
3 Mjolnir's That'll Be The Day -- Shirley Greener
4 The Springwaters Nubile Lady -- Ron Malton
RCM Kapriver Emmy Lou -- Vic Ricci
CMS:Oakridgetvr Going All The Way -- L. Hare, The Springwaters Redneck Raven -- Albert Coles, Mjolirs Dana of Long Point -- Vera Aherne, and Bluenorth's Rainbow Wizard -- Dieter Maier

So Maxx and I won our first Junior at the last FT for the season -- unbelievable -- he worked so well for me -- nine dogs finished -- great dog work -- great judges (Boyd Rutledge and Dennis Harwood) -- great grounds -- great tailgate -- I want to thank so many people for all their help and support -- especially Eden B., Anna S., Ruth B., Jim B., Pauline N., Dennis R., Carl C., Ron D., and Sue P., plus anybody else who threw Maxx and I a bird since he got home -- to Ron M. and Irene B. for breeding such a fine litter (Springwater dogs went 1, 2, 4, and CM) -- to Dan and Gloria D. for Maxx's Basics and Beginning Transition Work -- and to my better half Myrosia for her support and believing in Maxx (and for being there) -- for all the kind words from all you fellow RTFers -- BOY AM I GLAD I DIDN'T SELL HIM NOW -- and I think I proved he'll work for me (and more to the point that Maxx will let me work with him)

Boondux
10-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Congrats! That's wonderful - looks like you are working as a team!

Carrie