PDA

View Full Version : Tejas Ht

David Maddox
10-15-2007, 07:15 AM
Just thought that I would share that the Master A test put together by Tim Buck/Rick Greer in Giddings was a really challenging but enjoyable test. It was GREAT to see some of my friends that I have'nt seen since last spring. Also thanks to Dave Morman, a great trainer and person, for the nice job that he has done leading my girl Jiggy to 3 straight Master passes while I am on VERY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE. It's really hard to watch someone else run your dog. I was more nervous watching than I am when handling. Anyway, kudos to the judges, dogs, and handlers who made it through.

BIG CONGRATS to Dorothy Ruehman and Kate's Diamond in the Ruff-"Coal" (19 months) for an awesome Master pass.

FOM
10-15-2007, 08:38 AM
It's really hard to watch someone else run your dog. I was more nervous watching than I am when handling.

Congrats on your pass and I'll second what you said - it is very tough, but even worse to watch!

FOM

EricW
10-15-2007, 03:43 PM
It was a great test. Nice meeting you David. My dog passed also.

Eric

David Maddox
10-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Eric,
Congrats! Wow, that is one nice little Golden!

wenglish
10-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Congradulation David and Eric, the tests were good,fair and definately were not a give me... Good job to all.

thethunderboot
10-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Go Coal! Awesome Job Dorothy...I know she was very excited about it and the team is very deserving.

Gotta give props to my training partner! Hopefully the Karma will come back my way...Luna and I are running our first master this weekend in Iola.

David Maddox
10-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Good luck to you and Dorothy at BCSRC. Check out my girl Jiggy (Coal's aunt). I'm a little bumbed that I won't get to be there.