PDA

View Full Version : Update: Carol Cassity Drills Seminar

Maryde
10-18-2007, 07:00 PM
There are a few working spots available for the Drills Training Seminar to be held
December 8-9, 2007 near Crestview, FL. There are an unlimited number of observer spots.

This is a 2 day working seminar. The format of the seminar will be the application and demonstration of drills using trained dogs, then how to teach the drill using participant dogs and solutions to problems that can arise during the training of the drill.

Carol is the author of "Building a Retriever, Drills and More" a compilation of drills for the hunting retriever. All drills are within the means of the amateur owner/handler. (available at www.dogsafield.com)

Working participant $115
Observer $65
Includes lunch both days

For complete details and registration form email or PM me.

Hope to see you there!
Mary

Diane Brunelle
10-18-2007, 08:13 PM
We would love to join you but it's a long way from Maine. We have been to 2 of Carol's seminars in Ontario and they have been the best experience we have ever had at a seminar. Carol has a very special gift. If any of you are even thinking of going, do it! You will not regret it.
Hoping for another seminar next summer in Ontario. Enjoy!
Diane

huntingretriever1
10-23-2007, 07:08 PM
I am interested in the Carol Casity seminar. Who do I contact to sign up or for more info?

Furball
10-24-2007, 10:57 AM
http://www.nsdtrc-usa.org/events.htm

Scroll down for event info & contact.