PDA

View Full Version : Looking to find batteries or......

Pat F.
10-21-2007, 10:30 AM
compatible batteries for Dogtra #2000. Battery pack in transmitter and ecollar is Ni-MH 4.8V 400MAH. I have looked on a lot of websites and have not been able to locate this exact reading. Is there an AAA NiMH battery that will work as well but can be a bit stronger without causing damage to the collar/transmitter equipment??? :confused:

Any info appreciated. When it comes to electronics I'm a bit challenged. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Pat

Golddogs
10-21-2007, 11:25 AM
compatible batteries for Dogtra #2000. Battery pack in transmitter and ecollar is Ni-MH 4.8V 400MAH. I have looked on a lot of websites and have not been able to locate this exact reading. Is there an AAA NiMH battery that will work as well but can be a bit stronger without causing damage to the collar/transmitter equipment??? :confused:

Any info appreciated. When it comes to electronics I'm a bit challenged. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Pat

Take the whole thing into a Batteries Plus. They can help.

TG Lewis
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM
I just replaced batteries,. Called dogtra and ordered from them...

TANK
10-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Dogtra will replace the batteries for you just send them in to them or give them a call and order the batteries always best to keep the same as the factory. 1-888-811-9111, Pacific Time (www.dogtra.com)