PDA

View Full Version : Evan Graham Seminar--Decatur, Texas

Steve Hester
12-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Cowtown HRC is pleased to announce an Evan Graham Seminar to be held February 1st and 2nd in Decatur, Texas. Price is $125 if you bring a dog, $100 for participants that choose not to bring a dog. Lunch will be served both days. Not matter what your level of expertise as a trainer, everyone is sure to gain a wealth of information from this seminar. Registration is first come, first served, and is confirmed by receipt of payment. For more information, please email president@cowtownhrc.com.

Thank You,
Steve Hester

Steve Hester
12-26-2007, 11:06 AM
ONE LUCKY ENTRANT WILL RECEIVE A 7 DVD PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES ALL OF EVAN'S SMARTWORK BASIC AND TRANSITION VIDEOS, INCLUDING OBEDIENCE, SMARTFETCH, BASIC HANDLING, WATER FORCE & SWIM-BY, TRANSITION PHASE 1, TRANSITION PHASE 2, AND WALKING BASEBALL.
THIS IS A $200 VALUE!!!

Thanks,
Steve Hester

Steve Hester
01-04-2008, 01:15 PM
We still have some openings for this seminar.

Steve Hester
01-11-2008, 01:57 PM
bump.........

Evan
01-15-2008, 07:09 AM
Well, we're packing up our gear, and getting ready to head for Texas! This will be a full system seminar with lots of information, and lots of dogs to involve in the work! We should arrive around mid day Thursday to look over the grounds, flag out drills, and do some afternoon training.

See you there!

Evan

bruce
01-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Steve are you full yet?

Will there be a section on problems such as Sticking .... ????

John Suits
01-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Guys and gals don't miss this one. We just spent a weekend with Evan and it was well spent and I assure you that you don't want to miss it. Steve, I'll see you there, I just can't get enough of smart works.

John Suits

Steve Hester
01-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Steve are you full yet?

Will there be a section on problems such as Sticking .... ????

No Bruce, we're not full yet. And I'm sure that Evan will cover sticking on birds. Come on over, you'll enjoy it.

Steve