PDA

View Full Version : Rehydrate

Chris Anders
01-21-2008, 02:07 PM
I was sent some as a sample to try out and see what I thought about it. I took it with me to West Kansas on a Pheasant hunt in early November. As you know it was very warm this year and I'm very glad that I had the Rehydrate. I took 2 dogs and my buddies brought their dogs as well. At first I was on the receiving end of some jokes about "doggie gatorade" etc but after the first days hunt everything changed. My dogs were able to endure the hunts field after field with just short breaks in between. My buddies dogs were showing major fatigue and signs of dehydration by lunch time while mine were able to go all day. All of the dogs are in top notch condition but knowing how my dogs typically act I was very impressed with this product as were my friends. They bought several tubes once we got home and are still using it. Thanks for turning me onto Rehydrate RTF!

sqrle1
01-21-2008, 10:02 PM
I gave some to some buddies to take on a hunt to SD this fall. Same thing, warm weather for the season and the dogs ran all day. I called Greg and told him I'll be ordering a couple cases this spring for the hunt tests. I have also used it on my dogs and really makes a difference on the long days.