PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Idaho Retreiver Club Annual Meeting

Hambone
01-23-2008, 06:00 PM
For you dog guys n gals that live near Eastern Idaho the EIRC will be holding their annual Pizza Party and Meeting at Papa Tom's pizza at 1830 S. Woodruff in Idaho Falls on Friday, Feb. 1st at 6:30 PM. We will give out prizes for those who worked at our functions last year or had their dog achieve a title, win a trial etc. You don't have to be a member to attend and you can join right there. We are planning, in addition to our usual hunt test and field trial to have a picnic trial in the spring and regular training days this year where we will set up any scenario you need to train your dog. Great way to get your dog some work and meet other trainers, get tips and help with training your dog whether it's for hunting, hunt tests or field trials. Hope to see you there! :tu

Richard Halstead
01-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Hambone,
Is your avatar from a Chet Renneson painting? He does such a good job making the viewer see what the hunter endures and can really paint the cold weather divers.

Hambone
01-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Chet who?

Yes, I love his artwork. My dream is to one day own an original Reneson.

Richard Halstead
01-23-2008, 07:41 PM
I have one of his prints that depicts bills coming in while the hunter is setting out decoys called "Early Arrivals".

FetchExpress
01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey

Are you having a bird throwing cost?????

If it wasnt so darn far I'd drive up to say hi!

KC

Eric Fryer
01-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Hey

Are you having a bird throwing cost?????

If it wasnt so darn far I'd drive up to say hi!

KC

Well that and you don't have a truck... hahahah

Sorry KC couldn't resist

FetchExpress
01-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Hey!!!!!!!!

Didnt you say I could borrow your truck to go up????? I know I heard that offer. :-D

KC

Hambone
01-24-2008, 10:12 PM
Whoever moved this thread. Thanks. You just could have deleted it but thanks for moving. I only go to the other forum and didn't even realize there was an events forum.