PDA

View Full Version : Seminar at Grand Junction, Co

Peggy Snyder
02-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Any one near Grand Junction Colorado--there is a seminar sponsored by the HRC Club there on March 15-16th. Go to www.westernslopehrc.com or ask me for info. They are a good club in the area and I heard Chris Jobman does a good job. Good time to get out with our dogs!!!

FOM
02-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Link didnt work - BTW Peggy are you on the Western Slope? Where abouts?

FOM

Peggy Snyder
02-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Yea western slope-Grand Junction is on I-70 guessing 50 miles from Utah border--nice area, fun people, good training area. Rick Hunter is the president I'll do some investigating on address and get more info.

FOM
02-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Yup, know where Grand Junction is....we don't make it up to the Western Slope too much - we elk hunt near Montrose.....

FOM

Peggy Snyder
02-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Ha--I am in Montrose--any way if interested you can e-mail Rick Hunter President of their club rick1735@hotmail.com and he'll probably send you a flyer. You should make a weekend of it--LaQuinta is giving special rates for the weekend--where's Fountain--I should know and will go OH Yeah when you tell me.

Peggy Snyder
02-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Just checked it should be www.westerncoloradohrc.com. Sorry.

30 caliber
02-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Hi Peggy, when is your club's hunt test? I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and would be interested in going to your club's test. I have 2 dogs to run in started and 1 to run in seasoned or finished (depending on where our training and competition levels are at the time).

FOM
02-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Ha--I am in Montrose--any way if interested you can e-mail Rick Hunter President of their club rick1735@hotmail.com and he'll probably send you a flyer. You should make a weekend of it--LaQuinta is giving special rates for the weekend--where's Fountain--I should know and will go OH Yeah when you tell me.

It is just South of Colorado Springs, but not nearly as South as Pueblo ;)

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Peggy Snyder
02-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Hi Peggy, when is your club's hunt test? I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and would be interested in going to your club's test. I have 2 dogs to run in started and 1 to run in seasoned or finished (depending on where our training and competition levels are at the time).

The hunt test they have in this area is usually in fall August/Sept--what they are having now is a training seminar with Chris Jobman. I have been the the hunt tests (AKC) that they have at Navajo Dam near Santa Fe and Soccoro (not sure of spelling) Labrador Retriever Club of Albuquerque and Albuquerque Retriever Hunt Club which is alot of fun.

Peggy Snyder
02-08-2008, 08:38 PM
It is just South of Colorado Springs, but not nearly as South as Pueblo ;)

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Oh Yeah I know now!