PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Missouri Retriever Club HRC Test

cjlarose
03-24-2008, 01:30 PM
SMRC Spring HRC Test
March 29th and 30th
Mindenmines Missouri

Plenty of spots open. We will be having a free BBQ Dinner post event with a raffle.
For your entry form please vist www.huntingretrieverclub.org or

http://www.huntingretrieverclub.org/PREMIUMS/Southwest%20Missouri%202008%203-29%20&%203-30%20w%20map.pdf

Want to enter but pay with credit or debit card. I believe we can do that only if you have a pay pal account. To receive info on paying via paypal or further entry info email Dawn La Rose at gemnirose66@yahoo.com or Chris La Rose at rosey1200d@aol.com

The test grounds consist of multiple small area marshes with a lot of scattered cover. Land consist of upland type cover with a rolling terrain to harvested millo / corn fields.

ENTER NOW!!!:D

MRGD
03-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Well, I just returned from this hunt test. I got to meet some fellow RTFers, and had an absolute blast.

Southwest MO puts on great test, and they are great folks. Chris and his wife were very helpful.

I like to camp at hunt tests when I can, so of course it poured. Only one leak in the tent.

The judges put on some good test, and the grounds there at Mindenmines are fantastic.

Thanks to all who put this test on.

Don't forget the Three Rivers Hunt Test at Wagoner, OK this weekend.

Trevor

Jeff Huntington
03-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Well, I just returned from this hunt test. I got to meet some fellow RTFers, and had an absolute blast.

Southwest MO puts on great test, and they are great folks. Chris and his wife were very helpful.

I like to camp at hunt tests when I can, so of course it poured. Only one leak in the tent.

The judges put on some good test, and the grounds there at Mindenmines are fantastic.

Thanks to all who put this test on.

Don't forget the Three Rivers Hunt Test at Wagoner, OK this weekend.

Trevor

Trevor, I assume you are going to be there?

If I get my truck fixed (blasted diesels), I am planning on entering, I was told Seasoned had plenty of spots.

Jeff