PDA

View Full Version : Dallas-Ft. Worth Labrador Retriever club AKC Hunt Test April 19 & 20

Angie B
04-03-2008, 06:26 PM
The Dallas-Ft. Worth Labrador Retriever Club is pleased to announce that after many years they will once again hold a licensed test. All three stakes will be offered. Pin Oak Kennels is the site for our test and as everyone knows the grounds can't be beat. Go to Entry Express to enter and to get more information.

It'll be nice for once not having to drive 3 hours for a test....

Hope to see you there,

Angie

Sean H
04-06-2008, 08:21 PM
I'll be there hoping to get a junior title! I noticed that the premium changed, are conformation certificates no longer being offered?

Angie B
04-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I'll be there hoping to get a junior title! I noticed that the premium changed, are conformation certificates no longer being offered?

No unfortunately not. The gal that was in charge of the confirmation certificate got swamped handling our specialty this weekend. Hopefully next year,,, or if everything goes smoothly, this fall.... We'll have one then...

Hope to meet you in person, :D

Angie

Sean H
04-07-2008, 07:28 AM
That's too bad, I was looking forward to getting my boy evaluated. That won't stop us from having fun though!

See you there, :)

Sean