PDA

View Full Version : Avery Training Video

sdbirddog
04-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Has anyone seen it and is it worth the money?

TANK
04-29-2008, 03:38 AM
which one?

sdbirddog
05-01-2008, 04:37 AM
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS. It is the one that is on the Avery website, right now.

Jason E.
05-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Very good video

TANK
05-01-2008, 08:40 AM
I like very much it's not a beginners tape it's for problems that may arise and they address the issues and give soulitions that have worked for them. They also have the Basics dvd that is more a training video for OB and some handling. Both a must have and the views they uses are great.

sdbirddog
05-08-2008, 05:18 PM
I am looking for a used version to buy, any sellers out there?

TANK
05-08-2008, 10:13 PM
I think there is one in the classified ads check there. I would post a wtb in that section may help out.

TheShadow
05-13-2008, 10:23 AM
i watched it "online" a few months ago. It pertains more to field trials. Its entertaining but I feel that guy Farmer has a hard time describing or just explaining. Mutters at times and really makes no sense.

Its also interesting because its almost like they are trying to becareful with the words they use when describing pressure. Like Judy wants to say "shock" and Danny wants to say "hit" and they have to choose their words carefully. I remember one scene where you could hear someone off camera reading lines to Judy and I think it was a mistake they just left in there.

But as for the material I think it is entertaining for myself. I don't run field trials so I did not get much from this. Its obvious who all the sponsors are ;-)