Open - 10 dogs back after 3rd series

Bryan Manning
05-10-2008, 07:57 PM
That sleeping dog looks alot like Bo.

do you have any numbers, thanks?

budsdad
05-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Is there a difference between "Mid Iowa" and "Midwest"?

ramblinmaxx
05-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Is there a difference between "Mid Iowa" and "Midwest"?

Yes, there is. When I looked at Qual results the owners and handlers didn't match up with the running order numbers. Just looked it up and Midwest is in Joliet, IL.

lesa c

ramblinmaxx
05-10-2008, 08:28 PM
That sleeping dog looks alot like Bo.

HMMM.......why he certainly does! He is so photogenic we just had to use him for our Christmas card and Marty's avatar!

lesa c

Gaspasser
05-10-2008, 10:00 PM
OPEN RESULTS FROM MID IOWA

1st-ZOOM/Jim Carlisle (Qualifies National Amateur)
2nd-PLAYER/Bobby George "NEW FC" (Qualifies National Open)
3rd-BO/Bill Eckett
4th-COMET/Bill Eckett
RJ-THIEF/Scott Dewey
JAM-BUCK/Bill Eckett
JAM-LEICA/Bill Eckett

Congrats to Jim Carlisle with the win, John & Jackie Mckay getting 2nd, and Steve & Jane Paul for placing 3rd!

ramblinmaxx
05-10-2008, 10:22 PM
any news on the Derby?

Thanks,
Marty

TimThurby
05-10-2008, 10:36 PM
OPEN RESULTS FROM MID IOWA

2nd-PLAYER/Bobby George "NEW FC" (Qualifies National Open)

WOOHOO!!! A huge CONGRATS to John, Jackie and Blackwater on the newest FC and National Open Qualifier:

FC QUICKMARK POWER PLAY (aka PLAYER)

Has a nice "ring" to it,
Shannon and Tim

Aaron Homburg
05-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Congratz to everyone! A Blackwater sweep! Congratz to the McKay's on their new FC! Also congratz to Mike Westfall, Mike Schaeffer, and Bruce Sampson on their Jams! Leica jammed after being back in training for a little while, she was on maternity leave:)

Aaron

budsdad
05-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Congratz to everyone! A Blackwater sweep! Congratz to the McKay's on their new FC! Also congratz to Mike Westfall, Mike Schaeffer, and Bruce Sampson on their Jams! Leica jammed after being back in training for a little while, she was on maternity leave:)

Aaron

Way to go Leica. I just picked up one of her puppies three weeks ago and mine was the first to leave!!!

Congratulations Bruce. She is a special dog.

WORK
05-11-2008, 09:46 AM
WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF FC QUICKMARK POWER PLAY "PLAYER"!!!! CONGRATS TO JACKIE & JOHN. CHERISH THE MEMORIES THAT PLAYER WILL MAKE WITH YOU. YOU KNOW BOTH "PLAYER" AND HIS DAM "READI" WERE BORN AT WHITE OAK RETRIEVER KENNELS. We have a litter of 12 puppies right now out of Player's littermate "Cally" bred to Kip Kemps "Ozzy". Hope these puppies are as talented as "P". Here is wishing more Blue & Silver for Mr. "P"! Barb & Marty

Gwen Jones
05-11-2008, 01:12 PM
I would like to send a special " Way to Go" to my friends at Blackwater. That was a VERY impressive list in the Open. Jim, Jackie and Jane get special congrats along with Bobby George for handling Player to his FC.

L&C WIGTON
05-11-2008, 08:28 PM
does anyone have any info on the am?

thanks

Vicki Worthington
05-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Congratulations Jackie & John on Player's new FC! That's awesome. You can enjoy floating on a cloud for awhile!!!!!

Vicki

john h.
05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Congratulations John and Jackie on Player's FC. The derby and other results are now on EE.

My derby dog (Buck) got second. That's six points in the last two trials. Unfortunately, I could not be there.