Double JR
Double SR
Double MH

Entries up on Entry Express

Nice dinner and raffle on Saturday night

Welcome all!

FetchExpress
05-27-2008, 03:41 PM
I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who came out the WHRC double header this
past weekend! You all are some of the most awesome people in the world in my book! I am
proud of how everyone stepped up to help out when and where they could.

There were compliments from all over as to how much fun was had.

I want to personally thank EVERYONE who helped out in what ever way they could. If I
tried to list them all I would miss someone I am sure and I would not want to slight
anyone. It takes EVERYONE to pull together and make this work.

In case you missed it the BBQ and raffle was fun and very well attended. Not to mention
such good food! The numbers are not yet in totally but we are sure we raised well over a
$1000 on the raffles and silent auctions. The donors were awesome for this event and
please say thanks to any you know and support them with your business!

We would love to hear about your memorable moments from the double header of 2008 if you would type them up and send them to me. They can be personal or just a moment of
shared laughter.
Some example:

My personal memorable moment would be my 2 dogs receiving their MH titles on their home
ground.

The new retriever breed that was developed this weekend?The John Dog. Created after
watching John Schmidt run all over and I do mean run. He ran banks, he ran through knee deep water, every time we looked he was running another direction. He chased ducks and
he caught ducks. What a man!!!!!! If we could only train a dog to Johns level of achievement and effort!

Folks, sometimes there is controversy at these events that can leave a sour taste in our mouth but I promise that the memories of fun are far more over powering than the
negatives. Sometimes we don't pass and we want to quit but I am sure if you sat in the gallery of any of these events you will remember meeting some WONDERFUL folks that will become your lifelong friends.

Focus on the positive and remember to have FUN!

I hope to see everyone up at the Uintah's on June 21 and 22.

Thank you again! You who do so much to help make this sport a wonderful place to be!

KC Owens

Tatyana
05-27-2008, 04:44 PM
KC, thanks for organizing an amazing hunt test. It was a great weekend; I'm so exhausted, but happy about our two JH passes. It was nice to see so many people at the test, and the dinner with raffle was wonderful as well.

Vicky Trainor
05-31-2008, 04:43 PM
KC,

I heard lots of good comments from one of your Master/Junior judge. Having judged for your club, I know that you and the club members did a great job!

Hope to see you again soon.