Melanie Foster
05-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Sagehens Derby (Saturday):

1) Dyna Super Glide - O/H: Bell & Kompf
2) Little Saint Nikki - O: Davis H: Pleasant
3) Splash of Carbon - O/H: Cooney
4) Watermark's the Black Pearl - O: Kuning H: Pleasant
RJ) Topbrass Jump Start Firemark - O/H: Foster

JAMs) Running' to Catch a Dream O/H: Law, Mt. Lassen's Trooper O/H: Ellis, Semper Stephen's Mo2Go Lucy O/H: Urquidi, Five Star Fielders Choice O: Jepson H: Hall

RN
05-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks for posting, I was wondering how it went.

dogcommand
05-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Yahoo Go Dyna! How many points is that now? Congrats to Steve and Missy!

Lynn Moore
05-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Wow, Missy and Dyna on a roll!!!! Congratulations!
Lynn

Diane Brunelle
05-17-2008, 07:47 PM
"RJ) Topbrass Jump Start Firemark - O/H: Foster"

Way to go Jump !!!! .....oops ....you too, Melanie! Go team Firemark! Very proud!

Diane

PS.....Had a Push daughter out today that did an excellent job as test dog.

Tammy Z
05-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Way to Go Steve Missy & Dyna!

Way to go Vern & Hydro!!

Congratulations to Melanie & Jump and the Urquidi's and Lucy!!

:p:p

Tammy Z
05-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Qualifying Results

1st # 12 Kerryburke's California Dolly O/H Kerry Lavin
2nd #9 Bells Fargo Express O-Judy & Carl Cook H-Judy
3rd #8 WR Double Diamond Paragon Quest JH SH O-Christie & Brandon Gaither H- Christie
4th # 17 Flashfire's Scarlett O'Hara SH O/H David Kirker
RJ #16 Distagon's Deepwater Diva SH O-Maggie & Dale Langhorn H-Dale

Jams - 3:D, 4, 6, 14, 15:D, 23 & 24

CONGRATULTAIONS TO ALL!!

Annette
05-17-2008, 10:42 PM
Congratulations Steve and Miss & Dyna. Melanie and Jump on the RJ. David Kirker on the Q 4th. Thanks Tammy for posting

Tammy Z
05-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Ca South Coast Derby (Sunday)

1st # 6 Dyna Super Glide O-Missy Bell & Steve Kompf H-Steve
2nd #14 Little Saint Nikki O-Bruce Davis H-LuAnn Pleasant
3rd # 13 Splash of Carbon O/H Vern Cooney
4th #7 WaterMark's the Black Pearl O-Howard Kuning H-LuAnn Pleasant
RJ #3 Mt. Lassens Trooper O/H Dick Ellis

Jam #1 Semper Stephen's Mo2Go Lucy O-Kate & Tony Urquidi H-Kate

Qual is still running!!

Tammy

BTW- I think (not 100% sure that gives Dyna 32 Derby points!)

Josh Conrad
05-18-2008, 06:57 PM
looks like the Derby judges used yesterdays judges sheets...;)

Dyna is rackin them up.

dogcommand
05-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Wow, Dyna did it again! Congrats Missy and Steve.

Troopers Mom
05-18-2008, 08:36 PM
Just heard that El Solo Hombre got a second in the Qual and Fat Daddy Cash took 4th. I don't know any of the other ones. Only 6 were carried to the 4th series. My Trooper was the only one penciled out going into the 4th series because he missed going over the point by about 4 or 5 feet. All the others in the 3rd series had to be picked up. Congratulations to Roger May for a great job with Solo and Cash and also for him bringing Trooper back to where he is today. What a comeback for that dog!! Thank You, Roger

Arleen

Melanie Foster
05-19-2008, 12:10 AM
Holy cow, I drove four hours to get home and the results still aren't posted? :shock:

Sagehens Qualifying (Sunday)

1) Firemarks Million Dollar Baby - O/H: Castelli :D
2) El Solo Hombre - O: Barry H: May
3) Stephen's Comanche Scout MH - O/H: Urquidi
4) Fat Daddy Cash MH - O: Willard H: May

I'm afraid to list the JAMs because I might forget someone. :oops: I'm sure Tammy will have them though.

Sooo, Mike & Haley becomequalified all-age on Friday (as in, two days ago) by taking 2nd in the Q in Kansas City. Then they top that by winning today in California.

Bill Hillman, eat your heart out! ;)

Hope no one steals those ribs off your doorstep while you're out of town, Mike!

Judy Chute
05-19-2008, 10:04 AM
Congratulations !!, Mike & "Haley" :cool:

Judy

golden boy 2
05-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Now before the rumors start flying around about Missouri on Fri and California on Sunday, I will just come out and say it. Ms Foster and I are not an item!! http://www.cafeoutdoors.com/ubb/images/graemlins/24.gif

She is just my good luck charm.

Does anyone know of a Qual test in the next couple of days, like somewhere on the east coast, I really enjoy this new helicopter I bought, quick and easy to get to any trial in the country, Bill Hillman eat your heart out!

mjh345
05-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Hell of a week Mike, Congratulations to you and the frequently retired Haley!!

Additionally, I feel marking a 9.2 down a full point for a little scarring is a little too harsh. Whatever you dock for trainability can be offset by an add for drive

maydayretrievers
05-19-2008, 05:54 PM
I just want to say it was a good time. And thank the judges for taking the heat average was 104 degree's very brave judges, ladys did great job..great test set ups..it was worth the 12 hour drive ..thanks again to the clubs, judges, helpers was a nice trial and nice dinner saturday..
And troopers mom your welcome i was just glad to see him try so hard..but in 2 weeks hopefully we can pull off the Az state championship bird dog challenge..

Bait
05-20-2008, 08:32 AM
Congrats Mike Castelli and Haley! Enjoy those ribs, buddy. And, if somebody steals them off your step, fly your new helicopter out to N.J. We'll cook some up for ya. Just bring some of that unfiltered wheat beer with ya. Boulevard, I think it is.
But, wait,.....Haley,........that isn't the one that will never field trial, is it?
BAIT

DEDEYE
05-20-2008, 09:03 AM
COngratulations Mike!! And did you really buy a helicopter or is that another one of those silly rumors like the one where you sold Haley? Hmmm??

I take it you aren't coming up this year...

JKL
05-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Ca South Coast Derby (Sunday)

1st # 6 Dyna Super Glide O-Missy Bell & Steve Kompf H-Steve

BTW- I think (not 100% sure that gives Dyna 32 Derby points!)

And the littermate Choppers Rx To Win "Windy" has 44 after this weekend. What an awesome breeding!

helencalif
05-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Yes, Missy and Steve's Dyna has 32 Derby pts. after the Sagehens - Calif. So. Coast Double D-Q. I am keeping track of Derby points for the Sagehens Ret. Club newsletter. Helen