PDA

View Full Version : NFHRA AUGUST HT (mn)

Golddogs
07-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Now open for business on the always easy to use EE.

August 23 and 24 at Kelley Farms. Marine on the St. Croix.

Come out and join us for an always enjoyable weekend. This is a great test to tune up those Master dogs for the Master National, as you all know, being held in Virginia,MN in September.

There will be a Master, Senior and double Junior. Lunch available. Great Steak dinner on Saturday night. The farm is in wonderful shape with lots of good water this year.

We are lucky to have a great slate of judges and, as always, nice flying ducks!!

All of the info is on EE or you can go to the web site at www.nfhra.org.

We hope to see a lot of you there.

lizard55033
07-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Same time as the Game Fair, going to be tough, but I think I will be there to watch. Dog isn't quite ready for JH yet, got to get him to pick up birds then I think we're set.

I need to watch, learn and ask questions anyways...

Golddogs
07-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Same time as the Game Fair, going to be tough, but I think I will be there to watch. Dog isn't quite ready for JH yet, got to get him to pick up birds then I think we're set.

I need to watch, learn and ask questions anyways...

No ! Here..............................

Lizard, Game Fair is August 8-9-10 and 15-16-17.

Perch_44
07-17-2008, 12:07 PM
i'll be there to finish out the JH title....hopefully...

lizard55033
07-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Oh sorry Golddogs. I might just have to swing on through and catch the show. My golden isn't ready for the games yet...at the tail end of FF w/ collar now. After that, touch up OB and lengthen marks

Golddogs
08-09-2008, 06:28 PM
i'll be there to finish out the JH title....hopefully...

Hope all goes well Perch. Grounds are looking good and we look forward to a nice turnout at all of the levels.

Just a reminder folks, entries close on Wednesday, August 13. Don't miss out on a fun weekend. You Master dogs, get a jump on the 09' qualifing on some of the best HT grounds in the great state of Minnesota.

Saturday night dinner is smoked pulled pork sandwich, homemade smoked baked beans, farm fresh corn on the cob and a desert to be named later. All done up by " chef " Jason of the Camo apron.

Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Golddogs
08-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Tick Tock people. 11:59 tonight is the witching hour. Grounds are looking super with a new 2 inch rainfall last night. Don't miss out on a wonderful weekend.

We are a MN club for those of you wondering.