PDA

View Full Version : Missouri River Retriever Club

dexdoolittle
07-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Letting everyone know that the Missouri RRC is planning on holding a fall field trial the weekened of Sept. 5-7. We will hold a full trial and as soon as AKC approves our judges slate we will be up on Entry-Express. Hope to see you all there.

dexdoolittle
07-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Sorry but it will be held at Whetstone(sp?) Conservation Area in Williamsburg, Missouri. Which is about 50 miles West of St. Louis on I-70. Whe have made arrangements with the Super 8 in Kingdom City for hotel rooms. I think thats all.

Debbie
07-24-2008, 03:36 PM
We have just received word from AKC that this event has been approved.

The club is having a general membership meeting tomorrow evening and as soon as we iron out a few of the details for the premium, I will have the trial open for online entries at EE no later than this coming Sunday.

Mark your calendar now to attend this event located just north of Williamsburg in central Missouri just a few hours drive from the St Louis/western Illinois and Kansas City area and just a few hours farther from eastern Kansas and Iowa.

Our grounds are shaping up very nicely at Whetstone Creek Wildlife Area thanks to the cooperation extended by the area manager. There are many traveler amenities (gas stations, motels, restaurants) within 25 miles east and west of the trial grounds. More details in the EE premium section.

Debbie Bohnsack
MRRC Secretary

Debbie
07-27-2008, 03:29 AM
The first licensed field trial of the Missouri River Retriever Club is now open for entries on Entry Express. All four stakes.

Please check out the premium for motels, directions and map to the trial.

We are also taking voluntary sign-ups to help work the trial and would appreciate any help we can get. We will make sure you won't get overworked and will have plenty of down time to enjoy the trial and run your dog.

See you in September.

Debbie

Debbie
08-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Just bumping this back up to remind you that the MRRC trial is open for entries on EE.

I forgot to add on the premium that there are two RV parks with full hookups about 10 miles from the trial grounds at Danville and dry camping available at Whetstone.

Debbie