PDA

View Full Version : ??? Atlanta RC Fall Trial ????

Jim Pickering
08-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Dose any one know if the Atlanta RC fall trial will be finalized before the closing date? ;)

Mark Rosenblum
08-27-2008, 03:53 PM
From the Working Retriever Central Website:

September 19-21, 2008
Atlanta Retriever Club
Buckhead GA
Peggy Cooper
334-821-5156

jeff t.
08-27-2008, 04:25 PM
The trial has nearly two weeks until it closes. Motel info is already available in the premium.

I'm looking forward to it.

Jim Harvey
08-27-2008, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=jeff t.;326330]The trial has nearly two weeks until it closes. Motel info is already available in the premium.

Hold on to you hat Mr. T,.....if you looking to run Diesel in this thing you are going to have to wait until Oct 18, is what I hear. (Grantville) Believe they changed the dates.

If you still go (which I think at that time you may be looking towards NOV.) Carbon and I will see you there!

:) Jim

jeff t.
08-27-2008, 05:42 PM
[quote=jeff t.;326330]The trial has nearly two weeks until it closes. Motel info is already available in the premium.

Hold on to you hat Mr. T,.....if you looking to run Diesel in this thing you are going to have to wait until Oct 18, is what I hear. (Grantville) Believe they changed the dates.

If you still go (which I think at that time you may be looking towards NOV.) Carbon and I will see you there!

:) Jim

Hey Jim,

I was referring to the ARC Fall Field Trial, more info on EE

https://www.entryexpress.net/LoggedIn/viewevent.aspx?eid=2832

Jeff

Kyle B
08-28-2008, 08:32 AM
We should have it posted early next week. We are still short one judge and are trying to nail that down now. Any volunteers?

Jim Pickering
08-28-2008, 01:04 PM
From the Working Retriever Central Website:

September 19-21, 2008
Atlanta Retriever Club
Buckhead GA
Peggy Cooper
334-821-5156

Mark, for future reference has WRC become proactive and started doing more that to regurgitate prior year info. The WRC or Retriever Journal list from last year is not terribly helpful for planning ahead given that an occasional trial is cancelled or a club changes its date. However, I will give you credit given that WRC does have the FTS’s phone number correct unlike the number indicated on EE.

Jeff and Kyle, thanks for the info. My problem was that I really wanted to enter the Atlanta trial via RFTEntry service. Obviously RFTEntry would have to close entries for a non-RFTEntry event very early given that they would have to type out my entries on paper, get a check writing, and snail mail all to EntryExpress prior to the stated close and without anyone working past mid-day. :rolleyes: ;)

Seriously I was trying to make a decision on scheduling, but ran out of time. Decision made.

Kyle B
08-29-2008, 08:11 PM
The Trial is now posted on Entry Express.