L Magee
08-30-2008, 06:01 AM
Anyone have any news or callbacks?????

duke7581
08-31-2008, 11:09 AM
anything on open

John Gassner
08-31-2008, 04:46 PM
Open came back this morning to do a third blind series (fourth series overall).

Amateur Placements;

1st #23 Brandy- Kevin Krueger (Their first AA win)

2nd #8 Weezer- Bob Johnson

3rd #45 Sally- Jay Chesshir

4th #21 Diva- John Stracka

5th #16 Dolly -Sharon Gierman

Jams-4,5,6,9,18,26,30,38,42,43,49,60,62

Amateur ran all series at Charlie's. I think the Open ran 1st series in the bowl and then went to Gierman's.

John

cakaiser
08-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Huge congrats to Jay and Sally, big deal, guys!!!!! :D

AmiableLabs
08-31-2008, 08:27 PM
Limited Stake -- 87 starters

1. 28 Bounce -- Scott Harp, h.
2. 46 Cody -- Charlie Hines o./h.
3. 85 Tiger -- Kampo, o. and Voight, h.
4. 10 Dolly -- Sharon Gierman, o./h.
RJ. 9 Nate -- Voight, h.

JAMS -- 12, 30, 38, 40, 61, 70, 77

AmiableLabs
08-31-2008, 08:37 PM
NOTES --

Hot and hot. Some breeziness kept everyone from falling apart. Friends like Dave Sniegowski and Jan Anderson kept me in good spirits.

Kevin Krueger is Charlie Hines' property manager. He runs four FTs a year -- our four. And he very nearly won one of our AA stakes back in the Spring taking a Second! I think this is a testament to how good of a dog trainer Charlie Hines is personally, that Kevin can so easily pick up so much success on his own from Charlie without a pro. And Kevin is quite obviously no slouch himself!

John is correct -- Am was held entirely on Charlie's property. Limited started at DesPlaines but moved to the Giermans' on Saturday.

John, thanks for judging for us. I am sorry I missed seeing you at the party. But I was so excited about McCain picking Palin as a running mate, I spent hours on the computer each night reading political blogs.

Becky Mills
08-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Way to go Kevin and Brandy - that's SUPER!!!!!

Andy Symons
08-31-2008, 09:48 PM
Way to go Kevin. I'll bring over the cold one this time!!

kip
09-02-2008, 10:08 AM
congrats jay and sally! i knew i shouldnt have sold her. the whole am on charlies place and he didnt get a placement. thats a first.lol congrats jay thats great!

JusticeDog
09-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Open came back this morning to do a third blind series (fourth series overall).

Amateur Placements;

1st #23 Brandy- Kevin Krueger (Their first AA win)

2nd #8 Weezer- Bob Johnson

3rd #45 Sally- Jay Chesshir

4th #21 Diva- John Stracka

5th #16 Dolly -Sharon Gierman

Jams-4,5,6,9,18,26,30,38,42,43,49,60,62

Amateur ran all series at Charlie's. I think the Open ran 1st series in the bowl and then went to Gierman's.

John

Wow! what a lineup! Kevin is a hard worker... he was doing his regular work around Charlie's and then coming over to run his dog...

I guess that trip up from Arkansas was worth it, right Jay? :D

Congrats to all!

Kip- I've seen running on Charlie's property hurt him more than help him. Spring trial was a great example. His dogs were blowing through the marks to the tree line, because that's where Charlie put his birds a few months before on a similar set up..... darn those k-9 memories!

I'm just glad Charlie is so generous in his use of the property!

Brandies keeper
09-02-2008, 07:04 PM
what most of you do not understand is that if half of you put the effort charlie puts into his dogs a person like myself would never have a chance of even placing in an all age stake. I will always forever be in debt to Charles for all of his help, time and patients with me and my very best friend Brandy. I personally think it is about time people start giving Charlie the respect he deserves. He has done so much for this crazy game we are all enjoying that most people do not even realize this fact. Thank you again Charlie, there is no way I would have this great feeling I have been enjoying the past couple of days if it was not for all of your help and generosity. Kevin and Brandy

John Gassner
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Kevin I think that Charlie gets a lot of respect and thanks from many of us that know him. As you know, Charlie tends to speak his mind and he also loves to stir things up and give people he knows a "hard time". I'm sure Charlie is OK with folks "giving it back" to him. As others have said, it is often more harmful than helpful to run a trial on your own grounds.

Congratulations again on your win!!! You and Brandy deserve it. Watching and talking to you on Saturday night after you had run and again on Sunday is why I judge and compete. I won't soon forget how you looked on "cloud ten" after we announced who got 2nd place because you knew who got first!;)

John

AmiableLabs
09-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Let me put it as bluntly as Mitch Patterson has time and time again --

Our clubs are now at the point where "Without the generosity of Charlie and the
Giermans we would fold up both clubs and all four FTs we put on every year."

JusticeDog
09-02-2008, 09:21 PM
and my very best friend Brandy.

I remember when you went to look at that litter, and Brandy picked you out.... (you only think you picked her!). :D

Congrats again, Kevin.:D

raamw
09-03-2008, 07:55 AM
I am Sure Harold is smiling on Bounce's win, nice job Scott and Bounce

John Gassner
09-03-2008, 08:46 AM
I am Sure Harold is smiling on Bounce's win, nice job Scott and Bounce

Bruce and I were thinking the same thing. Congratulations Harold!!!

John