PDA

View Full Version : Possible Cancellation of Cowtown HRC Hunt Test



Steve Hester
09-10-2008, 12:16 PM
There is a possibility that we may have to cancel our Hunt Test scheduled for this weekend, due to the effects of Hurricane Ike. We will make this decision tomorrow morning. If the decision is to cancel, we will post the cancellation notice on our website, http://www.cowtownhrc.com/ (http://huntingretrieverclub.org/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=dereferer;url=http://www.cowtownhrc.com/)

In the event we do cancel, we will have the notice posted on the website Thursday, as early as possible, but no later than 10:00 A.M. Please check the website tomorrow morning for this information.

Thank You,
Steve Hester

Mike W.
09-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Bummer if you do have to cancel :(

Hunting in the rain is normal.

Steve Hester
09-10-2008, 02:19 PM
We feel the same way. But if we cancel, it will be based on a lot more than just the rain.