RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Canadian National...

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Judy Chute 
#1 ·
Is there any news? Thanks..

#2 ·
http://www.working-retriever.com/08cnrc/
Judy,
Here's the link, if I did it right (I'm severely computer challenged).
Bev and Betty Fowler are doing a WONDERFUL job with reporting and the description of the tests. They are also listing the callbacks before they make the official sheet.
Unfortunately Willie The Golden and both your training partners and their black dogs are out already.
Hope that helps.
Take Care,
Becky

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks, Becky ... I did use the site right away.

Wish that I were closer to the two "Lab" training partners! ...would join them more often.. They are always gracious and welcome us when we can get up there :)

...one is now at Shoreline! Hoping to see her on the callbacks....along with some Golden Retriever people.. (of course!)

Judy

#5 ·
Congratulations to Dennis on his win with "Tule". This makes him:

NFTCH-NAFTCH-FC-AFC Prairiemarsh Madness, LM

Owner - Dennis Voigt and Fiona McKay;
Handler - Dennis Voigt

There have been very few dogs in history that have won both a National Open AND a National Amateur in either the USA or Canada. Dennis has done every minute of the training of Tule himself since Tule arrived in their home as a small pup.

Tule is clear CNM and clear EIC (research phase of EIC).

CONGRATULATIONS

Marilyn Fender

#7 ·
Wonderful News Indeed.

Congratulations Dennis!

#8 ·
Huge Congratulations...to Dennis and Fiona..and to...

NFTCH-NAFTCH-FC-AFC Prairiemarsh Madness, "Tule"....!!!!!!!

Guess I had better read and reread every single one of the articles that Dennis has published in "ONLINE" retrievers!! ...

It is nice to read that someone who has "done every bit" of a retrievers training has such success at this level ..in both the USA and Canada! Inspiring..and Well Done!!

Again, Congratulations!

Judy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.