PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Terry and Paddy

mostlygold
09-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Congratulations to the youngest running dog and the oldest handler at the Shoreline trial. What a team!! Paddy's first Derby at 14 months and a JAM. Terry is an inspiration to us all. It was a pleasure to watch them run today.

Bob Walton
09-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Way to go Terry and Paddy . It was a pleasure to watch the two of you today.you both did a great job.

Melanie Foster
09-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Nice work! Looking forward to seeing them in CT soon. :D

Paula Richard
09-12-2008, 09:18 PM
That is great news!!! Congratulations. Couldn't happen to nicer people. They are an inspiration to us all.

Wish I could have been there to watch.

Paula :cool:

Miriam Wade
09-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Oh! I missed this. Congrats to Irene & Terry!!! They ARE an inspiration. I remember right after they got Paddy (he was just over 8 weeks old)-they brought him along to a test and Irene made sure everyone said "Hello" to her handsome young man. Paddy's got the Life o' Riley!

Man-I wish I'd been at Shoreline this weekend!

Great news!

M

Jim Person
09-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Congrats, Terry, Irene, and Paddy. !!! Jim

Susan Young
09-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Congratulations to Terry, Irene and Paddy!

Susan

Diane Brunelle
09-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Nice work! Looking forward to seeing them in CT soon. :D
I think you'll like what you see...he is his father's boy, graced by his wonderful mom :) I've had the pleasure of watching this boy grow and he is really someting special!

Congrats again Irene and Terry! Great job!!!!!

Diane

paul young
09-16-2008, 06:29 AM
congratulations to Terry, Irene, and Paddy!

for those of you who don't know them, they are THE nicest people you ever could hope to meet, and they have been involved in the games a looooong time! they have had some very nice dogs, but Paddy may prove to be the best of them.

good luck with him in the future!-paul