PDA

View Full Version : Golden National Senior Hunt Test Results

Jerry and Freya
09-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Would anyone have results of the Golden National Senior Hunt Test event?:confused:
Freya and Jerry

Judy Chute
09-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Would anyone have results of the Golden National Senior Hunt Test event?:confused:
Freya and Jerry

..bump...................

Diane Brunelle
09-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Senior Test at the National Specialty....Of 41 entries, I believe that 11 dogs passed, not sure of all the names, though. Photo of finishers is linked on Karen Hocker Photography, one missing...
www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage.aspx?pi=0IYY004B020000&po=0
Diane

mostlygold
09-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Results should be or will be posted on Entry Express.

Diane Brunelle
10-03-2008, 07:18 PM
The results for the Hunt tests at the National Specialty are now up on EE. I was mistaken earlier, 14 dogs not 11, passed the Senior test. The water blind was very difficult.

I saw all the tests, MH, SH and JH. They were all very challenging. Congrats to all who passed....we can all feel very proud of our hard working dogs.

Personally, I can't think of a better place than the National to put a title on my dog.

Diane and Maggie aka Ambertrail's Northern Lights SH WCX :):):)

mbcorsini
10-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi All:

Yes, it was wonderful test, and yes we passed our final leg at the National (we our the second from the right). Even more exciting we made out the marks at the Qual. It was my first time to the line at a Qual. Saddly I was called to work and could not do the blinds. There will be other days though. Yankee and Southern Berkshire put on wonderful test.

Mary Beth Corsini

Diane Brunelle
10-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Mary Beth,

Congrats on your Senior Title...sure feels great, doesn't it?

We too went to line for the first time in the Qual at the Colonial test the following week-end and were carried through the marks to the blind. That was a wonderful experience in itself. Not our day on the blind but I was so thrilled with her first series, that I didn't care.

So glad everyone had a good time at the Specialty. It's really nice to hear.

Diane

Diane Brunelle
10-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Hey, Thanks for moving this thread to a Forum where all that matters are the top 4 dogs...got my interestt...not!