PDA

View Full Version : Middle tn nashville trial

cchristopher
09-25-2008, 12:18 PM
You might want to fill up your trucks before getting to Nashville.I just talked to someone and he told me they are running out of fuel again.Thanks Chris

cakaiser
09-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Does that include diesel too? Probably yes, since you said fuel, Dick hates it when I call diesel, gas.

CHMHFCR
09-25-2008, 04:38 PM
In actuality, there was a shortage of diesel fuel when I left for work this AM, but regular unleaded was in abundance.

I called the MAPCO that I frequent early this afternoon and they told me that they had two truck loads of diesel delivered late morning and it was $3.85 gallon. They have to get diesel fuel out there as it would cripple the trucking industry in a heartbeat and so far the news has not reported any such thing.

I think they are trying to get regular gasoline to all stations and then will backfill the upper grades as they can since a lot of those signs are still blank.

My advice is to stay away from the small mom and pop stations and hit the bigger ones which have more of a turnaround of fuel.

The good news is that the weather is going to be absolutely gorgeous this weekend!