PDA

View Full Version : Great test Chris and John!!

happytails
09-26-2008, 11:59 AM
What a busy week!!! I had intended to post on Monday, but after three weeks of judging,
I was behind on everything! But I did want to send out Kudos to Chris and John for their wonderful tests last weekend at TriState HRC. I did not get to see every set-up as I was judging seasoned, but the afternoon set-ups were awesome. I had begun to grow tired of the SOSO finished tests. Saturday's afternoon water was a great marking test!! It presented a great opportunity to see how retrievers perform in true hunting conditions.
For those that complained it was a little long, where else did you have to be? And why would you want to be anywhere else? It was good company, good tests, and a beautiful view of watching dogs work. Sunday's land test was again a good marking test. I heard nothing but good comments from the people who know what they are talking about. I would also be remiss if I did not thank Steve Glenn and Reed Hayden for helping me with judging.
Oh yeah, and Derrick I am sure you did a great job at started......but I never heard a thing, hehehe. I would sure love to see more finished tests like these, but I do realize time is often a factor with bigger entries. Happy Tails to you and yours from me and mine.