PDA

View Full Version : Colonial Field Trial Derby Results?

Jerry and Freya
09-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Anyone have the results from the Colonial Field Trial Derby?
Jerry:rolleyes:

Goldenboy
09-28-2008, 07:02 PM
1) Jeff Adams with Belle
2) Norman Macintyre with Rosie
3) Patrick Daignault with Bookie

joekennedy
09-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Darn, I had my girl, Belle in there.

Goldenboy
09-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Darn, I had my girl, Belle in there.

Oops, my mistake, Joe, I believe that it was your girl that won. Congratulations, she's a wonderful dog and ran a spectacular trial.

joekennedy
09-29-2008, 11:20 AM
Many thanks. Belle had a good week - 2nd in the Golden Specialty Derby, JAM in the Golden Qualifing, and now 1st in the Colonial Derby. She's a darn good girl.

John Gassner
09-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Wow! Congratulations on your Derby win Joe. You beat some very nice dogs including those on the Derby List!!!

Only three dogs finished? Must have been some brutal tests for that caliber of dogs to have so many fail.

I heard that the weather was really rough. Did a lot of dogs scratch? Did the weather hamper their marking? I hope none went out due to injury.

Congratulations to Mike Coutu in the Open! Great guy with great dogs!

John

Goldenboy
09-30-2008, 04:48 AM
Wow! Congratulations on your Derby win Joe. You beat some very nice dogs including those on the Derby List!!!

Only three dogs finished? Must have been some brutal tests for that caliber of dogs to have so many fail.

I heard that the weather was really rough. Did a lot of dogs scratch? Did the weather hamper their marking? I hope none went out due to injury.

Congratulations to Mike Coutu in the Open! Great guy with great dogs!

John

John,

I believe that eight dogs finished. Full results listed in the Colonial Trial thread.

John Gassner
09-30-2008, 09:25 AM
John,

I believe that eight dogs finished. Full results listed in the Colonial Trial thread.

Sorry, I was going by your earlier post. According to RFTentry and the other Colonial thread, there were 6 dogs that finished the stake.

John

joekennedy
10-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Can you tell me more about the "Derby List"? I'm clueless. Belle only has about 15 or so derby points and only one second place qualifing - lots of JAMS though!!. What does it require to be on the derby list?

Melanie Foster
10-01-2008, 05:51 PM
She has 12 points, 4 from Golden Specialties, and the win from this past weekend gave her the points she needed to make the Derby List. You lucky devil considering this was the weekend she aged out. ;-)

It takes 10 points to make the National Derby List. I'm sure Jeff can elaborate if you have more questions.

Melanie

joekennedy
10-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Thanks Melanie. Belle is my first field trial dog and I'm just new at the game.

Jerry and Freya
10-02-2008, 05:40 AM
That is super Joe and Belle~~~Congrats
Am sure lots of hard work went into training her and it is very rewarding to be on the Derby list.
Like a dream come true:rolleyes:
Jerry

Diane Brunelle
10-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Conrats on your Derby points, Joe!