PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye Ret.Club Fall HT

stonybrook
09-29-2008, 09:00 AM
Just wanted to extend a note of thanks to the BRC for all of their efforts in putting on a great event this past weekend. Great grounds, very good set-ups, great workers, birds, awesome Saturday pig roast and the like all contributed to a very well run event (my first test in Ohio and looking forward to more).

Thanks again to the committee, judges, workers and the like -

Travis

P.S. My boy Atlas earned his first Master ribbon this weekend! Thank you to all my training partners that have helped us get here.

Shannon Wood
09-29-2008, 09:35 AM
It was a great weekend. Nice meeting ya Travis Sedrick got his first Master pass as well. Over all we had a good weekend see ya soon. Thanks again BRC

Deb Z
09-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Hello,

Can anyone in the Master tell me if any flat-coated retrievers got a ribbon as well?

Thanks, and congrats to those of you that did.

Deb Z

Shannon Wood
09-29-2008, 10:29 AM
I belive Mitch had 1-2 maybe I will see what I can find out for ya.

Steve B.
09-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Hello,

Can anyone in the Master tell me if any flat-coated retrievers got a ribbon as well?

Thanks, and congrats to those of you that did.

Deb Z

Mitch White had two (2): Remy and Ace

Steve B.
09-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Just wanted to extend a note of thanks to the BRC for all of their efforts in putting on a great event this past weekend. Great grounds, very good set-ups, great workers, birds, awesome Saturday pig roast and the like all contributed to a very well run event (my first test in Ohio and looking forward to more).

Thanks again to the committee, judges, workers and the like -

Travis

P.S. My boy Atlas earned his first Master ribbon this weekend! Thank you to all my training partners that have helped us get here.

Look forward to hanging with ya this weekend again Travis. But, you need some better company though!

Deb Z
09-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Steve,

Thanks for the information!

Deb Z