RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

SE Wash Connell

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Moosetogooseranch 
G
#1 ·
Any news yet ?

#2 ·
I'm curious if dog 25's handler in the amateur lost his breakfast in the holding blind prior to running?

Which end? :p

#4 ·
Didn't really get nervous. Felt good, but the dog broke down early and came back into old fall so I tried calling him in. He didn't like that too much. :)
I think it was his way of saying welcome to the majors jeff!

He is in the 3rd series open still.

#6 · (Edited)
Partial results:

Qual placements:

1 - Dutch/Fangsrud
2 - Deka/Montgomery
3 - Sorry, Henninger dog but forgot which one..
4 - Gus/Fangsrud

Sorry, didn't get RJ or jams written down.

Derby finished first series

#7 ·
Limited callbacks to 3rd series water blind (about 8 dogs ran before end of the day)...

1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 18, 22, 24, 25, 30, 31, 34, 36, 38, 43, 46, 47, 48, 49, 54, 55, 56, 58, 60, 62, 63, 64, 66, 77, 78, 79.

Amateur was working hard to finish a very technical land triple, not sure if they finished or not.

#8 ·
Congratulations to Eric, Jerry & Donna and of course Dutch on the first in the Qual!!!!!
Also congratulations to Eric, John and Cheryl and Gus on a 4th in his first Qual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 ·
Open call backs

4th series looks TOUGH! Long bird at 407 and about 380 of it water if they stay in. Short bird about 230 and about 200 of it water. Flyer is out of order and about 300 and no water. Dog 54 on the line right now.

#13 · (Edited)
Prel results, not complete sorry...

Open: Patopea and Pirate won.

Am:
Augie and Oly won
Shade and Labanara 2nd (may have completed Shade's AFC)
Andi and Jones 3rd
Larry Calvert 4th (sorry, forgot the dog name).

Buddy and Don RJ (Way to Go Buddy)!!

Above relayed from a very tired member of the club, hope I got them half right...

Excellent well run trial!!

#18 · (Edited)
Open 2nd to David Hengsteler with NOW AFC Camino Go for the Pin (Tacker)
littermate to 1st place Pirate. I believe David Hengsteler is 89 years old and he is still keeping up with the pros, Congrats to David and Evelyn!

Thank you SEWRC, thank you for all your hard work!

Other placements:

3rd Jazztime's Empty Wallet / Totten
4th Abby's Lil Cooper / Henninger
RJ Sage / Gunzer
Jams
Pete/Gonia, Cardhu/Gonia, Tru/Henninger, Mojo/Fangsrud, Chad/Totten

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.