PDA

View Full Version : any Jacksonville derby results

scott spalding
10-25-2008, 08:46 PM
derby results?
________
WATCH ONLINE XXX MOVIES (http://www.fucktube.com/)

Andy Carlson
10-26-2008, 06:53 AM
I am pretty sure that Dottie and Gator won but I don't remember the rest of the results.

Sorry for not having more info.

Andy

Roger Perry
10-26-2008, 05:34 PM
My dog Tanks A Lot Hawkeye's Super Mac got a 4th and I think Bill Hillman was 2nd with Punch and Wayne Curtis was 3rd with Moses.

Joe Cooper won the Amateur Fox.

Roger Perry
10-26-2008, 05:44 PM
I am pretty sure I made field trial history when I ran Hunter in the Amateur Marks. I sent Hunter 3 times for the flyer and got called back to do the land blind. Hunter watched the long left hand retired mark go down and then locked on the long left hand flyer which was the second bird down and never as much as glanced at the short middle bird went down. He was still locked on the flyer and I sent him for it. About half way there on line to the flyer Hunter decided he wanted the middle bird and and picked it up with no hunt. When he came back with the bird I lined him up for the flyer again and a split second before I sent him, he looked to his right and went for the right retired his line was half way between the middle bird and the left bird but (30 yards off line to the left bird) and right ov er to the bird and picked it up. The third time I sent Hunter for the flyer, he flaired left about 40 off line to the left of the flyer, hooked an Oak tree and went right to the bird without a hunt. Hunter was sent for the flyer 3 times, picked up 3 birds without a hunt and got called back for the land blind. He did well on the land blind and was called back to the water blind which he did not do well and got picked up. Of 17 dogs that ran the water blind, 5 dogs made it back to the water marks.